HTE ITEM MECHANICS AND ALGORITHM

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Erick, Nov 10, 2016.

1. I have to say Erick, I never post on the forums these days. I've been around since the beginning (This hasn't always been my main and I've changed names too many times to count) and I've watched the forums decline into what they are today.

But holy hell my friend, you've earned my respect and made me hope against hope that maybe there's still some good left in this crap excuse for a game. All in one post. That's impressive.

The math and theory alone is crazy ingenius, the testing is solid and I don't even do EBs (I war) but I'm still interested to know what the minimum efficiency digit ends up being for HTE Pots. So imagine how the EB Junkies feel xD

Keep up the good work Erick. It's seriously the only good read left on these forums ( o.o)7

2. Just test did hte items solely with no hits
    For 2x 50% items I got 270B -271B
    For 1X30% items 170B
    For 100% items 553B
    Off course this comes with the 20%plunder bonus from last event and 13% br
    I don't know what to make off this data but you could use it
    Size some 120-130m atk build

3. Thank you for sharing this info with the community. 

4. Rain, the eb didn't make enough money for you to cap. The HTE I was using items on were all over 15T in plunder, which I assume lowers the amount of items needed to receive maximum rewards

5. @kinkytwinkie thank you for that post I appreciate it, thanks to all of you. I'll continue to work and figure out what the most efficient way to use items is and thus benefit the majority of people

6. It could be interesting to try it on haunts, a cheaper way to make a model to test, then try it on HTE.

7. Lost of effort, Erick. Thanks for the read, I had to dig to find the update to this. I missed it in at.

8. Too many variables in your tests to make a proper conclusion. In real scientific test you have multiple subjects all the same except for one change, in this case item usage. But you also have different style accounts hitting with different mechanics so too many things are at play when you change it up. Plus, you then have to take into consideration the rest of the clan hitting, the other non item hits, etc.

9. I've found out that if u just hit 100% items rather than 100% items and an unload (Also I used 100% crux and it is black Friday promo) you'll make more gold altogether. WTF IS THAT!! someone explain please?

10. Very well done