HTE ITEM MECHANICS AND ALGORITHM

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Erick, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Algorithm's and mechanics for HTE ITEM payout and it's correlation to size and Net earned income.

I've been doing some work with HTEs and the item payout, we all know that how much you make for items is directly proportional to the Net earned during the HtE.
    However, I believe it goes deeper than that and I think I figured it out, on HTE A I hit items with 2 accounts
    1)10m hansel account 2)80m attack build
    75% of the items went to account 1 and 25% to account 2.
    The net payout after the eb was 250b for account 2 and 160b for account 1.
    The next eb I decided to use 100% items with account 2 which resulted in a 260b payout. So increasing item consumption from 25% to 100% resulted in a gain of 10b
    Because of this, I came up with a hypothesis being :
    The Net payout after epic battle capped at a certain amount directly proportional to your size after a certain amount of gold had been grossed from the epic battle.
    So, I decided to test this hypothesis by starting another epic battle, with a 1B CS hansel double cruxed and max xstalled where I would have 3 accounts hitting items
    Account 1)10m hansels account 2)10m Hansel account 3)80m attack build.
    Where account 1) would receive 50% items and account 2/3 would receive 25% items each.
    The hypothesis of what would happen would be that account 1 and account 2 would receive around 150b payout regardless of one using 25% items and the other one double that amount and account 3 would receive 250b payout.
    Results----
    Account 1) received payout of :130b for 50%
    Account 2) received payout of :130b for 25%
    Account 3) received payout of :260b for 25%
    What does this mean?
    This means that regardless of how many items you use if it's 100% or (yet to be determined) your payout would be the same on my next experiments I will try to find out what the magical number is of the minimum
    Amount of items required to receive maximum item payout ( which only matters after maximum plunder has been reached due to grossed amount of money in an HtE) all these HTEs have yielded a net payout of 15T-20T

Why is this important you may ask? You could split 1 seal with 5 people and receive 1.250T at my size if everyone gets 20% of items or you could just get 100% of items and receive 250b whichever one works for you I guess. I'll do more research and find out what the minimum amount of items required is and get back to all of you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Update, I tested my hypothesis again, this ti
    3 accounts hit items account 1) 80m attack 2)10m hansel 3) 10m hansel
    Account 1 was given 15% of items account 2 25% of items and account 3 10% of items results-----
    Account 1) 260b payout 15% items
    Account 2) 130b payout 25% items
    Account 3) 130b payout 10% items
    Once again, all 3 accounts reached maximum
    Rewards for their individual size even tho one hit 10% of items and the other hit 25% of items even though they were both almost identical in stats, so what is the minimum amount of items required to receive maximum payout? Still to be determined <10% of total items, also, what is the amount of gold that must be reached for this to occur is also in question here

2. Good job

3. The main purpose of this tread is to see if I could get those large bc hansels to know what percent of items they need to hit in order to receive the maximum amount of HtE item payout and once this happens they let everyone else use items this way many people benefit from using cruxs and help out the smaller accounts hopefully i managed to do this ?

4. Interesting

5. Huge support.

6. Nice theory, keep testing and see what happens! I wanna see what you'll uncover for us :3

7. A lot of math op & can't lie I skimmed it. Support to the overall concept of it though.

8. I discovered the formula for dropping a horn. 10% of total eb payout. If you have a big account crux up and get 1T and a small account do nothing but drop the horn they get 100B

9. Yeah I did testing of my own and noticed 4.5% payout of total plunder from hte when using 100% pots.

10. This is amazing work. I applaud your dedication to compiling this information and sharing it with the community.

11. Nice! Thanks for the info.

12. How did you find all this out?

13. Huge props to you erick

14. I found this out for after I hit items and saw that getting 25% and 100% of items yielded the same payout

15. Did you record attacks/assassinations?

16. I know this may not be relevant. What building set up do you have for your attack and hansel accounts? Is damage a factor in any of these tests. I ask, because when small i get better pay with guild up to a certain point. Tried switching to SoS, noticed a small decrease in payout. So when starting out, i would stick to guild, till i got bigger. Then i would switch to SoS, then vollary. Just curious, and thank for this thread. Also, have you tested any hybryd builds?

17. No, there were no xstals involved just occasional hitting from regains so nothing that would matter much at all

18. That's a difficult question, my hansels are SOS and the best spy building in highlands and HF lands and I have not tried hybrid as for my attack build Coes/Elven temples/ The ant ones just the balanced troop buildings

19. It would be nice to see how this affects payout.

20. Oh, ok. No worries. Figured id ask, sometimes my brain spits out random questions. If you do happen to find any of the out, id appreciate you updating any info. Thanks you for responding.