DEVS GONE NUTS!!!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XXXTHGXXX_RAPID-FIRE_XXXTHGXXX, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Good points rapid.

At the time I think only about 300 accounts were bc. I remember highlighting same point to devs. Ie game wasn't ready for it.

I was given the same answer i.e. Demand from lb - yet I don't know any lb or big spenders who wanted this ug.

I think lots of the community would like devs to work on something which was more pvp/war related. the old system wars had their faults but at least people could smash each other for a defined period.

In some ways these ug could be seen as a further attempt by devs to kill off osw. The gaps between accounts now are enormous. Osw has become multi tiered with many accounts unable to hit each other.

Unfortunately I don't think the direction of the game will change. As a result ppl will continue to retire/quit.

2. And happy to confirm rapid was veri. We've been in each other's nf plenty in the past๎„…

3. I support you Rapid Brother!!!

4. TSH supports you as well!!

5. Ok no support at all - the devs are doing an incredible job and making this game successful. They are doing the best they can each and every day.

6. 98% chance this is a devs alt

7. @op, the devs just made something that will be a satisfactory final eb+stats for a long time, something to work towards

:/

8. It's just a game... the world is still around. :)

9. I am currently 1/6 bc, and I am ranked 3k on LB. New lands sure were a good idea amirite

10. It's a business, they don't make profit then they shut it down. Luckily their not charging monthly membership fees. That would kill Kaw.

Everyone knows this is a "Free to Play, Pay to win" game. Their making a few changes that are positive. At least their making something of an attempt.

Plus Half priced seals are better than 5$ seals right?

*Edit* 5$ seals was ment as a comparison to the standard 6$.

11. You sir are an idiot

12. Based around exactly what grounds? Devs making money & keeping the game active? Lack of a membership fee? Or the logic that half off an item is better than 10% off?

No one forces players to pay a cent, they never promised "BC without spending". Either spend or don't lol simple as that.

13. 98% chance you need more noodles in your life with that username.

Ad hominem attack, really?