DEVS GONE NUTS!!!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XXXTHGXXX_RAPID-FIRE_XXXTHGXXX, Oct 26, 2016.

1. I endorse this message.

2. Doing an event and liking it are too different things . Lv4 old man is quiet "impossible" unless someone can get 100 lbs with 24 xtals each and active for the whole 12 hrs. New levels were introduced as a gold sink but in fact will just make inflation worse as time goes on. So yes devs have and are screwing up constantly . But this event is progress while it is a bit ambitious is a step in the right direction as it isn't a complete copy and paste event.

3. This is nothing new. Greedy devs what a shocker

4. I was rank 1300 when i did original osman rai bc last week... so meh its not so bad. Now im rank 700 overall.

Its also lvl 4 old man that was too hard. 3 is hard but not too hard.

If its too mmch for you you have the freedom to quit and cry

5. Hai Rapid!!! :p

6. It wasn't an idea, it was an opinion. Opinions can't be incorrect and it's not your place to judge someone's opinion.

7. Opinions can't be incorrect? What?
    Pretty sure denying Global Warming or supporting genocide is "incorrect".

8. I've always heard that " There's no such thing as a bad idea". Lmfao

Yeah those were pretty bad though

9. Stupidest is needing nobs for a rare box drop YOU earned

10. Support 100% the greed had gone far enough to take the fun out of playing

11. Explain to me how?

12. I would read but...you didn't add color :(

13. Whilst I understand it's progress Mike, but it came too early, this is the point I'm getting at, most kingdoms weren't lvl 10 bc yet, and introduction of new builds came way too early, smaller kaw players must have the opportunity to grow without spending too much to catch up. A lot of players are quitting because of these progresses that devs bring out too early.

14. The game is driven by the direction of the small few biggest spenders, not the vast majority who spend the least.

15. I'll correct you there skinny, as I spend a hell of a lot on this game, it's not driven at all by big spenders, it's driven by the devs and their greed

16. The reason for these new levels was to create a gold sink for the old rai BC players. However the devs failure to understand that this would drive away players and create an even bigger gap is a huge mistake. But they don't care do they. Smaller players enjoy the free 4 T every event which is nice is the problem. The people for b2b events will say that SB rewards drive growth :/

17. I think the new eb is lame. Bottom line, I play kaw for the people on it, not the game itself. If stupid events cause people I adore to quit, what's the reason for me to even be here?

Ps...rapid 