Follow By Trickery

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _ZE_FireKTN_MP_, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Tricking people can be seen as bad. It can cause your relationship with someone to suffer but sometimes it is necessary. Here is a simple trick to get someone to follow you. Whether you use it to troll someone or just need a link to their account for farming reasons it is guaranteed to work at least 80% of the time. All one has to do is find their target, for example say you the person is named Lilly314, one would just have to put Lilly followed by kissing and or heart emoji. I've found that most people will follow you thinking you were an old friend they just can't remember. From there you can do whatever you want.

Big thanks to -kiwikat- for being a test subject in this experiment.

3. #kawhacks

4. Cool story bro

5. This has helped me immensely in life. I intend to try it soon.

6. Man, now i can really one up my enemies. Thank you! I don't know what to do with this power!

7. Hey zorkay ️

8. Are you brain dead?

9. Yep, now just let me shift through my hundreds of friends/followers trying to find my target…

10. I really wish there was a way to clean it up easily. I have hundreds of friends that i dont want.

11. Me too. Spent an hour deleting them before I realised I hadn't even deleted a tenth yet.