Building Efficiency Guide [redone]

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by zorkay, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Update 5/22
    Crestplate Values added. Some are missing, I will add when I know them. IF they are wrong, or you know the missing numbers, please let me know.

Hey Guys,

I decided to update and expand upon the previous building efficiency guides, as they seem outdated and could have more information. The previous versions can be found here:

Now, one big issue with the previous guides is that they do not account for the fact that someone may be changing their build, or already have existing buildings that were not built at the right time. To avoid this, I am not including any recommendations, just the data. For recommendations, I would suggest looking Here.
    Also, they are based off data from one kind of building. So, I ran the numbers for every building.

Now, be prepared for mass amounts of numbers. I have included almost every building and land, (excluding LLs, and Tiers 1-3). Furthermore, I calculated the price of placing any level building on a land, except for level 11-20 of the Osmon Rai buildings, as you should do all 25 lands to level 10 before progressing to level 11.

Some notes about organization:
    • Each building type is color coded. Attack is red, Spy is blue, and defensive buildings are pink.
      Simply click the sheet of your desired building, and view the data.
      All prices are in billions, so there are as few unnecessary zeroes as possible.
      ER stands for Efficiency Rating, which is calculated by dividing the total stats gained by billions spent. The higher the ER, the sooner you want to purchase that upgrade or building. Each ER column is filled in with tan for easy reference.
      To see the stats for each individual level, without lands included, simply scroll to the right.
      Basically every number depends on a previous number, so if it is messed up, please tell me and I will fix it.

To see the full spreadsheet, click: FULL SPREADSHEET

If you just want to see one type of building, or one land set, click the desired link below.

Unfortunately I do not know the stats of level 11-20 of Shackled Storm (OR). If you know them, please PM me.

Thanks to Chocolate and Neonnq for their guides, ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔, and ★SpreadSheet Build Calc.★ ★T8 Stat Complete 26/5/16★. They provided all the building stats I needed.

Any improvements, even if it is something as small as color changes, please let me know. Post here or PM me, i will do my best to fix it.

2. reserved

3. You are a god among men.

4. It really wasn't to difficult, each sheet is just copied from the previous with new data entered.

5. Seems that hf upgrades of the attack buildings by lvl 10 are not bad at all in terms of efficiency.

Once if you have the HF lands 1-15 buyed, upgrades are 1000+, and does not cost trilions. HF is good for troop buildings

However, the uncary ice tree is bad, 500+

6. Not bad but needs some work on organization

7. Heh buyed

8. What would you like to see changed?

I agree, it is a bit chaotic, and the previous guides weren't. However, i am also putting forth more info, and could not figure out a decent way to organize it.

9. I would organize it by the 5 lands with the buildings underneath. Fir example for Osama you would put Osama Rai, then the categories of buildings and under each category the building and it's information. That what I would do any way. There more info in a sheet but it's organized and easy to find the information.

10. I like where this is going, thx for the continued effort

11. Not sure i understand what your trying to say. Right now, i have it organized so the user has the choice to view by each land set, or by building type. Are you suggesting i modify that somehow?

12. Inb4sticky

13. Thx for the effort

14. Awesome  Ty for the bump

15. Updated With Crestplates. Read note at the beginning for more information.

16. posting for a link back to this.

so should i no longer follow the revamped efficiency guide?