HTE Plunder Strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by III__Kronic__King__III, Oct 5, 2016.

1. As crazy as this sounds, if you're small like me, dropping a seal and giving items to a big player (assuming that s/he cruxes and xtals) or at least sharing them with a big player, would lead to you getting more gold while also getting a stay at an HTE clan.

Would explain the maths for y'all, but you can figure it out yourself.

Edit: the maths below:

It has to do with the plunder bigs generate from the EB and the calculations used in item-usage payout in the end of the EB. The devs know the exact #, but let's say 10% of total EB plunder is distributed out at end of EB to players who hit items. If a bunch of smalls hit the EB, and generate say 100b, then you will get an amount at end of EB between 0-10b based on item use alone. However, once you get big players that generate 10t at the end of the EB, you will get between 0-1t bonus from items alone.

I rest my case.

2. Garbo don't get it

3. Nah. Just hop on a train and you should be good.

4. I have noticed hte's that I have less items and actions result in quite a bit more gold than ones that I hit a lot more there may be something to this don't know the maths but something I've noticed for sure

5. That's not why. It has to do with the plunder bigs generate from the EB and the calculations used in item-usage payout in the end of the EB. The devs know the exact #, but let's say 10% of total EB plunder is distributed out at end of EB to players who hit items. If a bunch of smalls hit the EB, and generate say 100b, then you will get an amount at end of EB between 0-10b based on item use alone. However, once you get big players that generate 10t at the end of the EB, you will get between 0-1t bonus from items alone.

I rest my case.

6. Yup get a few build complete training their way through hte like a hungry tramp with chips and just skim through pop some items and you make some nice bank

7. Is this news to people?

8. Good maths. You are correct sir

9. Don't hit hte that often but good to know learn something new everyday