What should I focus on?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -Reeceylicious-, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Hello, I'm new to this game and I'm wondering what should I start to focus on for me to be able to grow:
    - Should I focus on allies
    - Epic battles
    - PvP
    - Which build should I go (spy or non spy)
    - Which type of build (even or heavy)
    Could you give me suggestions on which I should focus on first and second etc? Thank you and enjoy your day.

2. First things first, you need to focus on acquiring a large amount of money. And then be ready to lose it all.

3. Spy build. Epic battles, pvp on weekends allies

Prob want to build forges from here out at your level. In like 3 days you csn get enough to go spy build/ sos ( strong hold of shadows)

4. Depends, on what you like. Normally hansel is the way to go for most people starting out 2-3 attack buildings the rest spies.
    And you should focus on finding a con running b2b ebs that will help you grow fast. As for allies max plunder should be your only Worry

5. Order as follows forges, eb then allies. Your gunna have to save 1-2billion for a ally

After that you can go hansel or attack build

6. Hey dude check out my clan. We're dedicated to helping beginners learn kaw. All we ask for is activity and loyalty in return ,,

edit;; its obvious you're an alt bruh

7. If you can get a seal and find an HTE clan and focus on EBs for event items. That is the easiest way to grow.

8. ?

9. Do whatever you think is the most fun. It's a game; anyone that tells you "you need to do it this way" can go screw themselves.

I recommend trying all of them for yourself, and when you decide which you like the most you can ask the know-it-all for advice.

If you want to get cash and socialize, I recommend joining a clan and hitting epic battles.

If you want to get a reaction out of people or have a high-tension experience, go hit people.

It's your character, your play style.

10. how?

11. Judging from her wall posts, I'm gonna assume that she's just from PIMD.

12. You should focus on finding a game that doesn't suck balls brought to you by corrupt developers, imo.

13. Follow me if u want help in your build :)

14. Do not PvP if you want to be a top player.

I was one of the top PvP players and look at how crap my stats are.

Now, if you look at my activity against active players it scares people. It doesn't scare people who ally trade and have 5 accounts.

15. I agree with him on this there are many ways to go about getting to the goals that you may set for yourself and they're always going to be the particular ways to get there the quickest good getting there the quickest is not always the best for lots of missed the purpose of the game all because they want to become top of the dam leaderboard leaderboard don't mean squat not if it took you 2 years to get there because you dumped a lot of money in it you don't understand or respect or know the people that you supposed too, take your time do it all figured out what works for you later tater

16. Afraid you joined 5 years too late mate.

17. Focus on quitting while you still can :lol:

18. You should really focus on finding a different game this one is going down the crapper fast and loose

19. Yes. Focus on developing the real life skills you need to achieve success.