War ideas

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by H3LL0GO0DBY3CYA, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Devs. Please give us war tiers to get in events, just like EB noobs get. So many people just go for top 500 because they can't go for top 100 because it's too much time and effort. So give all of those players a goal to reach. Maybe we have to reach 5000-10000 war tokens or something that gives us like 1000 sb or something with good rewards like ebs. Because at the moment. Wars just isn't worth it to make top 100. And the amount of effort those players is a lot. Just to get worse rewards than EBS. And EBS already make more money than wars. So if ur going to have events for both wars and ebs. At least make them both worthwhile.

2. Says "eb noobs" while hitting zta... Secondly i do like the idea though, I agree there should be better rewards for those who war n pvp, at the moment there is not enough incentive, if you don't hit ebs you fall behind, so on that note "Support"

3. Items for war:
    300 win (then 100 for every consecutive win after soo> 300, 400etc) max 800

150 loss

Tier 1: 1000 Items
    Tier 2: 2000
    Tier 3: 5000
    Top: 1000
    Top: 500
    Top: 100
    Top: 10

Each tier gives out rewards that can help with main event or even there own war specific.

That's my take on it, im actually working on a massive thread about how they could improve it so stay tuned

4. "Devs it's too much effort to do wars all the time, give us better rewards for not putting in as much effort as other people. Please devs"

5. You are quite salty sir.

7. Agree, should run EB event alongside War event.
    No event should stop items for the opposite event that's currently running.
    War = only war token drops.
    EB = only EB token drops.
    Have 2 separate but equally relevant tiers.

8. ^ like they do with aqua/inferno events

9. Good idea. But u get max 300 for loss and Max 600 for win. As is.

10. Get off the thread u troll

11. Do you even know exactly what a troll is

12. I dont get the issue. Wars drop items that go towards event rewards too

13. You do realize warrers get eb tokens alongside war tokens right? If you get top 500 and 15k eb tokens you earn a lot. Anyone can get 15k tokens if they war enough so I honestly don't see the problem.

14. There is no incentive to war.

15. Other than EE, Mith, War tokens for war event rewards, EB event tokens (really easy boost for small players)

Seriously if you get top 500 that's 400 sb alone which is 900b. That's a lot for top 500 which is really easy to get. If you get top 100 you get 1250 sb.

The only thing extra that I think could potentially be added is a top 250 tier. If you can't get top 500 in warring you aren't warring enough and even then you get loads of tokens for the eb side of the event.

16. Support, only if players either do war or eb not both..

Now players do eb and war and get both advantage..

Why should "eb noobs" be at disavantage :)

So if devs make war tier, then make it same as like Pvp..

People casts for eb/war then they do their respective tier tokens..

"Eb noobs" can war but they will not be given war event reward..

Same for warring peeps they can do eb, but will not be given eb event reward item..

17. Yes. There should be 2 separate events, but war rewards should be better than EB rewards, because we waste more time and XTALS than ebs.