Build question

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Valkyrie-XIII, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Defense build reduce your plunder a lot

2. Don't build defense buildings for now. Work on your plunder.

3. Balanced only makes the most

4. Ahhmm, I think op did not mean adt and sdt.
    Plunder is affected by cs. Try to compare the cs of a balanced attack building to a defensive attack building. Just for an example, try to compare the cs of a circle of elementals to the cs of a titan's lair.
    Imo, players choose balance attack buildings because of higher per-hit damage to eb compared to a defensive attack buildings.
    Some prefer offensive attack buildings for wars, because of sko i guess.
    There was a popular asw champ from the past who have defensive attack buildings. ;)

Your buildings, your choice.

5. But yeah don't build defense towers

6. i'm not talking about adt or sdt. I'm simply discussing the 3 types of soldier buildings, attack heavy; balanced and def heavy.

Taking tier 4 as an example, which earns most plunder; Titans Lair, Cursed Foundary or Circle of Elementals?

7. Build is a matter of choice..my plunder very much reduced by my defence..but it's my choice..a few mill here an there don't matter..260b from allie hires today makes up for it.

8. Oh, come on. Just admit it that you like symmetry in cs. :lol: A troop-build without sdt would look like a man wearing a raincoat and a pyjama if it has a defensive attack building. While a troop-build having sdt and offensive attack build looks like a bull in a rainy day ranch.

9. That is what I said in wrong terms tho. I would have said "tower" if I was talking about them

10. yeah i believe def troops earn 5% more than bal builds while attk troops earn 5% less but haven't seen a updated comparison since b4 hf was released & haven't tested it myself outside of ll's... to get the extra regen u can just build one bal building on either def/att build types too, main thing is to not mix att & def troop buildings together.

11. Yall are goons.

Attack makes most plunder per hit out of the 3; has the lowest defensive stats

Balanced build get 2 extra attacks (make most total per unload)

Defense buildings like titans lair ect. makes 5% more Ally plunder, but has less attack strength and Plunder (not ally plunder, the actuall plunder/gold shown above ally plunder part).

12. The difference is minuscule, even in later levels. Just pick one based on what kind of pvp you want to do in the future.

13. This is common sense peoples higher attack makes the most plunder

14. This.

15. Bearing this in mind, is the 5% extra ally plunder from defense buildings worth more than the 5% better plunder from attack heavy? Does anyone here have any experience with this?

16. TL;DR

DON'T BUILD YOUR KINGDOM ANYTHING LIKE MINE. I FORGOT I HAD OCD AND NOW I'M GOING CRAZY BECAUSE MY STATS LOOK HORRIBLE AND MY BUILDINGS AREN'T PLACED IN PERFECT SYMMETRY.

Edit: I resolved this by making my alt my main.

Thank ouy for ur tiem

-Noskcaj