A Cast of Falcons Chapter 6: Updates and Changes

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you keep your regular plunder you would be making too much for a small along with the massive increase of sv rewards. Helping smalls isnt increasing their rewards and plunders ten fold .

2. Define "Mid" CS ?? After new lands I have no idea what is a "'mid".

3. I'll post again hoping it isn't deleted again,you said in your question n answer thread build drops will be balanced are you backtracking on that.Also the new Sveruganti eb was going to be released for this event,are we going to get it.A simple yes or no will surfice.

4. I was considered a mid lmfao. Plunder dropped 40m

5. This change should address Build Drops.

And yes the new EB will be coming out!

6. So does this mean that those of us who had our plunder lowered will not be getting our plunder fixed, it's a permanent plunder loss?

7. My ally plunder dropped 33% from 150 to 100 a hit after this change , and I'm definitely not too big for AFF. What gives???

8. Why does ata always penalize mids? I don't get it. If anyone should see a plunder drop, it is the people at the top. Ya know, the ones that actually ARE too strong.

9. So you didn't lower the top players plunder but you lowered the smaller stats players plunder to close the gap? That's ass backwards. Huge fail.

10. What's the new attack pot for? I bought 10k just in case

11. Not spending a penny on this event because of this btw. Just FYI

12. Agreed

13. I have an acct doing lotl and asof and it's plunder dropped 56 mil from allies

14. It's an omnishambles from dusk till dawn we f up. Do you honestly put any thought into this. We want to help you by dropping your plunder. I mean wow. A year to make an eb, what you idiots coding literally a number at a time. We will help you by stealing your plunder. What next use my toilet and dont flush. Murder my 1st born. Clan roles, the unfair drop rates just change for changes sake. Any thing not to have to bring out what most people actually want new content. I mean dude lets just paper over the cracks they won't notice. The person in charge of kaw are you like on day release or something. Best thing is we give you feed back and suggest things. So you don't follow that do the opposite of what we would like.

Damn I got it. Why didn't I figure this out sooner.
    Keep fing up, keep doing dumb crap. Don't bring out any new content. Just keep regulating the same old crap.

Sod this I'm going for a smoke

15. In b4 its a glitch and you lose everything

16. 100% agree

17. My feedback to your NOW crap game is inconsequential.
    I lost 50m on TS, that's complete bull as I cannot hit LOTL ~ I am not 200mcs but almost 40, give me back my 50m morons

18. So 15k SB increased by 750.
    If you'd notice, 2k SB increased 1300 from 700 to 2000.
    Thus, the SB increased are more beneficial to smalls, as I'm sure you can manage 2k event items in 2weeks.

And I do agree that the drop in plunder for smalls, especially some of the outcomes posted here, are very strange and do not seem right (the ones hitting Scrag in particular).

19. Charlie that's a feedback support reply,will it be released this week next week or when.Sorry if I seem to be picking on you but we have been waiting for over a yr,since it was put on the clans eb list.

20.  tanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.