What EB should I do and when do I move to the next?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Squidlad, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Hey everyone,

I am a pretty new player and I have a question about EBs. Primarily I am interested in growing as fast as possible and I was wondering which EBs I should be aiming to hit and at what CS (roughly) is it worthwhile for me to move up to the next?

If someone could break it down in a way like:

CS 0-1 Mil - Calydor the Depraved
    1-3 Mil - Z'uthmerak of Despair
    3-10 Mil - Usaris the Troll King.
    etc.

My goal is to optimize my plunder and EB Event drops such that I can grow as fast as I can!

2. Once you have 750k attack start hitting The Haunting (and HtE if you can get into a clan). From 750k attack to Build Complete, just hit haunting lol.

3. Really? Can someone else confirm or offer a different guide to growth and EBs?

Reading on Chocolates guide to EBs s/he mentions tiers of EBs to hit depending on CS/# of Tiered Building Owned. (but it seems like it might be dated)

Thanks for the replying Laughtning!

4. Stick to tier 1-3 until you are 1mil cs. Then move onto the haunting. Along the way you can get equipment from ebs if you want however it is not essential.You can get equipment from events much easier and faster so fine clans doing a lower tier event rotation and stick to it until end of event.

This is just my opinion on how to get better, you don't have to follow it , its just a guide. Good luck and enjoy kaw mate :)

5. Be careful of guides op, some are reallllly outdated.

Not sure if that's the case with chocolate's as well.

6. Dont listen to this naruto lover outdated guides provide valuable insight.

7. Thanks Charlie!

I know people move from Haunting to Sacrifice of Flesh and Lignabelua at some point.

If I am moving from tiers 1-3 to Haunting at 1 Mil. When do I move from Haunting to the next level?

(also I could be wrong about what players are doing in terms of EBs! But this is my current understanding)

Thanks everyone for your help

8. Lol.

I hate naruto, the happy-go-lucky jerk.

Also, MODERN DAY KAW HANDBOOK:REVAMP that hasnt been updated since 2014, example 1 of how guides become outdated.

Enjoy your valuable insight :lol:

9. Just stay on haunting for a while before moving to high tier ebs. Get to know the game, make friends and enjoy first, don't get to serious keep the game fun for yourself. That's my advice.

10. This is really good advice...Butttttt I enjoy the game by planning!

Still looking to know what the suggested CS stats are for EBs as you progress towards being a big

11. yeah its like these guys are saying mostly, build to about a mil in cs & move up to haunts but at about 20-30mil cs u can switch to a ss/ts/aff clan as haunts become abit too quick for bigs then at 40-50m u want to be hitting asof/lotl... & altho i don't think the pay2play route is worth it, you'll def grow faster if u try to mix in alot of hte's along the way. But keep in mind events are fairly rewarding so being in clans with a decent event rotation is fairly beneficial too

12. This is very solid advice
    As for planning its like reverse engineering.
    Determine your end build for the reasons of your play style is my advice to u.

Enjoy the game and GL

13. Currently clans have increased their minimum cs requirements. If you are observing the ads on wc, ss/ts/aff clans have an average of 40-50Mcs and most of asof/lotl clans requires you to have at least 100Mcs. Most of these ebs have separate spy-phase and attack-phase, too, so you have to consider your build and your active hours. Most of clans with consistent eb rotations also have strict rules, they have requirements on the number of eb-hits per day.
    Haunting gives decent gold-per-hour if you have consistently good timing on hitting the item-phase.

14. true lol, i did see 3 ads in wc in a row earlier for aff @ 30m cs but that is rare & you'll find alot of clans will accept a little less than advertised lol but u're right about it being tough to get into many now unless ur over 50-100m, by the time this guy grows it'll prolly b higher lol

15. He is correct

16. I grew by getting into clans that did recKonig and no man's land. Item bars and easy stages made my growth explode. And then haunts for sure

17. Best eb for new comers is Mainly origins. Its item stage is a gold mine. You can make 10b off it. But events require you to rotate ebs. So anything with Origins/Reckoning and maybe no mans land if you can hit is good.

Once you have about 800k attack or 500k spy attack you can start hitting haunting which is one of the best paying ebs for free for new players

Item stages are the best source of income from ebs to make sure to be involved.

Once you have grown over 40m stats you can start doing dragon ebs for better rotation for events. From their just continue growth.

Try to get involved in EE wars. 1 win can give you a 25% plunder boost for 1 week so worth it.
    Just make sure to be well prepared for it.

P.S. You may have to spend a few bucks on nobility and xsalts. Not required but its becomes somewhat of a necessity when you are a lot bigger.