Best way to grow for me ?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _MeGa_ZoRk_, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Hey guys , I just started playing Kaw again after a very long break so I'm still kinda lost right now. I saw peoples stats and they are friggin crazy !!! I think i used to feel good with my stats but now I just feel like a noob ... I don't know how to continue. I have about 9 million attack and defense and 900 k spy attack and 1.1 mil spy def. I saw posts that said hansels make a lot more money so should i switch my attack buildings to spy building ? How much would that cost ? Or should I start building spy from now on for the new lands ? Or should i just continue with attack buildings ? Thanks for reading the post and i hope you can help ! Thanks

2. Do exactly what I did

3. What is that ?

4. Don't do what this guy did

6. Haters gonna hate

7. Bye plintee off seels

8. Don't post forums . all ur gonna get is trolls . feel free to pm me to

9. Exactly this.
    In any event, as long as you don't start building towers, most builds are profitable so just find yourself a good clan and play how you enjoy it.

10. Best way to grow, find a good clan doing event rotation. Do EBs to get event rewards, participate in weekend PvP for more rewards. At the end you get loads of silver bars, over 1t or more depending on how well you did!