[DISCUSSION] - Best Price Range For BFA(Stats)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Immortal2, Jun 20, 2016.

1. I have been looking at some price ranges varying from 250b - 2t in ally price ranges, and it seems the lower priced, inactive accounts give you more BFA when bought in bulk than buying 1 big ally.One 250b ally usually is at around 2-2.5mcs; One 1t ally is usually around 8mcs.

*It should be noted that if you look around for a bit, you can definitely find really underpriced allies.

Let's say I have 1t to spend. I could buy four 250b allies and if I looked around for a bit, I could find some that are 3mcs even above those stats; Also let's say we find a 10mcs 1t ally. That'd be a 2mcs difference. Now that doesn't seem like much in the present, but in the log run if you have twenty-five 250b allies that is 50m added gain from just stocking up on lower priced allies.

I understand that it is not the greatest for big people, considering they make like 75t an hte train, but for smaller players, I think it's the right direction in building bfa.

I'd like to hear KaW's opinions on this.

2. I buy 3-5 hundred bil with at least 3 mil attack for 300 bil and 5 mil for 500 bil etc.

3. Sure. Makes it easier to lose gold though.
    I find under priced allies all the time, 300b for 8m cs even. I just don't buy into allies.

4. I have 750b allies, 10mcs(5m attack) - That's the best deal I could find.

5. Smaller inactive allies give the best stats for the amount of plunder you spend. Bigger active allies get sold quicker = you get a better plunder return

6. 250b = 4.5mcs