4.5 trillion in bars, what should I do?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KawVeteran-, Jun 17, 2016.

1. I bought a bunch of 20k allies to get achievement duh. Also my 350 bil ally got hired a few hours ago so shut up. It's a game, as long as I don't break tou I don't need to think before I post.

2. You need to think before you post if you wish to avoid having your account rendered useless by someone you insulted.
    Just saying. Your accusation of him not knowing was uncalled for and a bit stupid.

3. Why would you buy that big ally.. You could have upgraded.

You bought yourself 340k raw attack stats.. You could have upgraded so much.

4. Having that much gold in allies is unnecessary and will put a target on your back.

If you still care about KaW, maintain max plunder and invest into your build/silver bars

If you don't care... Use the money to fund a crusade of evil proportions. TERRORISE ALL THAT STAND IN YOUR WAY while laughing evilly of course.

5. In Reply To Daphnia:

What the devil says is that he literally owns 98% of the population because the 98% are drifting.

They do not have a Purpose in Life.

A Definiteness of Purpose, causes to differentiate between a mere Wish and a Belief in oneself based on Faith (nothing to do with Religion)

Because only 2% of the world have independent thought/thinking and have Definiteness of Purpose to breakthrough drifting through life aimlessly.

These 2% make sure that their every thought is Not to Drift, but to Be Purposeful.

Outwitting The Devil ~ Napolean Hill
    (An audio book)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/omh8rapwqthe ... lSHKa?dl=0

When Napolean Hill wrote this book in 1938, his wife asked him not to publish it in her lifetime. He died in 1970.
    Napolean Hill's Wife's Nephew took over the helm of his foundation, and the nephew's wife forbade the book's publication in her lifetime.
    Napolean Hills wife died in 1983, and the nephew's wife died in 2002.

In 2002, the Napolean Hill Foundation asked Sharon Lechter (co-author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad) to help them republish Think and Grow Rich specifically for Women, which was published Think and Grow Rich for Women in 2008.
    In 2010, they asked her to read the Manuscript "Outwitting The Devil" and change it slightly for contemporary times. And the book was published in 2012.

It took more than 74-years from the time it was written to the time it was published. Wow!

An awesome book. May you gain the knowledge and make something of your life.

6. Maybe idk post in right area... Not a guide topic

7. Allies are only worth it after you get around a 1 mil cs boost in stat for them, so around 50 mil cs in stats from allies,

Good Allies are getting harder to find so you would need around 6-7 t to make that mark only by looking for the best allies you can get your hands on, I would stick to upgrading
    Unless you don't care about allies being op

8. Chipmunk has a 14T ally with 1 stable and 1 guild. Spragga who?

9. Get ur gold bars and put them where the Sun don't Shine!!!

10. In the ground of course 

11. You should sell your bars then buy as many as you can then sell again. If this is GTA V you will become a billionare very Fast!

12. You're better off opening new lands and building a lvl 1 building of the largest tier available for that set of lands.

4.5 trill spread across multiple allies leaves you in the slow selling bracket.

A 4.5 trill ally can easily become a very expensive inactive name tag that you get stuck with.

For the majority of kawers there is no real benefit of having anything more than max plunder invested in allies.

Any ally worth having will immediately be vollied up to ridiculous prices by lb accounts. So chances are most active accounts you'll find thru the market are already overpriced.

That said, there is still plenty of profit to be made for the non build complete kawers in ally trading. But they would have to be willing to dedicate a lot of time daily to continuously searching and comparing potential allies.

I used to spend an easy hour or two a day myself to find one ally that met my "easy sell, low risk" criteria ally. Basically 1-2 hours a day for a week id normally find 1, maybe 2, accounts that i deemed suitable for hire.

That was also when bfa for non bc players was worth the investment. Now, you just cant afford the amount of bfa needed to match the stats of the players at the upper end of your hit range. You could probably bc before you could afford the cost needed to buy that much in bfa.

Tl;DR
    *insert full copy/paste of above post*