4.5 trillion in bars, what should I do?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KawVeteran-, Jun 17, 2016.

1. I don't know if I should trade allies and make a 50-100 bil per trade or if I should just upgrade

2. Sell it all right before you go to sleep and just see if you can get through the night and keep it

3. You won't let that happen.

Give it to me.

4. I would purchase 4 1 trill allies with good stats and upgrade something every couple times they are purchased

5. I would suggest doing something like this however you should re-invest with each ally sale. If you do this right you can make an amazing amount of gold. Selling 4 1t allies and then upgrading with all your gold is a bit of a waste....if you need advice I will be more than happy to help.

6. Spend it on expensive whiskey & cheap floozies or cash it in,become an oaf and spread that luv around kaw.

7. Buy me I'll get hired away soon probably

8. As will I.

9. Buy all the lands you can and upgradeeeeee.

10. How well did that help you?

11. Life is good, right?

12. Chipmunk is stateless and giving advice. Hmmm that's great advice ?

13. Hire me, my ally chat RP is the best.

Dat build complete ps doe. You're back in Carnage?

14. I spend every dime I get immediately on things I don't need or don't really even like.

Wise financial management is for real life.

15. That's how 90% of people actually handle real life finances

16. Hey ass, I ally trade full time, I'm currently at rank 1700 on ally leaderboard. Also, yes it is great advice, investing 4.5t in a good ally will be better than putting 4.5t in upgrades. Pieces of crap like you (who don't think before they post) really get on my nerves.

17. Not to mention Suckers has the worst set of allies I've seen in a while. Ranging from a 20k inactive to a 350b overpriced..... I really expected something a little more from someone with those stats.... Shame.

Edit, Suckers banner states "free ally market", I don't even understand why you would tell anyone this, nobody is interested in your pile of trash of a collection. What a twit....

18. That's def how I do at least haha

19. Uuuuugh how did this turn into some sort of school yard dick measuring contest?