Best build for EB's?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DropLo, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Hey guys, I'm wondering what the best build is for getting the most money and drops from hitting EB's. Right now I've been doing a pure attack build but am wondering if spy builds do more. Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

2. Hansels make more, 100% sure

3. Positive. 

4. Yeh hansel

5. Thanks guys :) is it better to grow as attack build then switch to Hansel or just go straight to hansel?

6. Grow as attack until you get a couple pieces of eq that have good attack then switch

7. I would say go attack until you get all equipment slots filled, afterwards keeping about 2-4 mill attack will be sufficient to transition to hansel

8. Comparing my hansel alt and my main's attack build. Definitely hansel, they make much more and get a MUCH higher end-reward.

9. Stables. Lots of stables

10. He said eb not PVP...

11. All of the below

12. oh right my bad

13. I'd say go attack, or at least have enough attack stats to hit LoTL.

With max attack mith + 250m static attack bfe + max pots, I fail a lot of attacks on LoTL.
    While the plunder as a hansel is great and suits my warring/game style, if you're focused on ebs, it would make sense to have higher attack stats to be able to hit LoTL/ASoF without pots, mith and it's subsequent higher sequels when it's released.

Again, this depends on whether you plan to hit HTE only or move onto the highest tier EBs for easy event items.

14. Hansels with the land trick, one level one Ice Tree and one level one Elven Temple in the Hoarfrost lands. Just that one attack building and you get 39 attacks.