Most money per Unload?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KawVeteran-, Jun 7, 2016.

1. What build should I be going for to get the most money per Unload on an EB like HTE. Is it better to get more attack stats so I have more troops to hit with and make money? Thanks in advance!

2. Get d one dat gives loadsa money n dat

3. Retard

4. account is 5 years old, but asking about something that most players learn in the first 5 weeks. sup with that?

5. I read that there is a max to how much plunder you can get from allies, around 40-60 bil. I was curious if you spy buildings would be useful after reaching that max? Idk haha

6. Also for people who don't understand that although one may have the 5 year achievement, it doesn't mean you've played 5 years straight.. Thought that was obvious

7. there is a max plunder for your build. as your build becomes larger, your max plunder from allies grows larger. mine is around 150m on this ts i'm doing.

oh and i know that you don't have to be active constantly to get that badge. i've only been active about half the time since i started. but still, 5 years is 5 years.

8. I think your username is a lie

9. Its quite hard to work out unless you can find an account of each type, attack/hybrid/hansel, with the same # of lands, buildings and levels, no % plunder increase equip and the same spells (or none) and all unload fully once on a hte.

IMO, a full attack build with land trick would win.

Without land trick I would go with hybrid.

Unfortunately, most attack builds have lots of towers, this is where hansels stream ahead in general

10. The thing is that per unload spies win but not by a huge amount. If you skim heavy troop builds win especially if they have defensive troops for the extra 5% gold. Hybrid will sit somewhere in the middle depending on which build they are closer to.

If you are super dedicated skimming will get you better results than unloading anyway so try to skim instead of unloading if you want the best results.

11. Hansel with HF land trick (1 L1 Eleven temple and 1 L1 Icetree) gives the most gold from eb's.. Period

Oh.. Some purists will say the L1 spy trick only comes in at lower spy range and relatively useless in pay.. But when you are casually unloading those hits keep the eb moving faster.. Esp big ebs..✌️

12. What's this land trick you're talking about

13. That's may be true, but he's talking about a SINGLE unload in a SINGLE eb.

@w

The land trick is a single lvl1 building of each type on HF that gives extra hits, however these hits only come in at the end of your bar, so for spy bars they barely make any money.

No land trick:

25 attacks,

18 steal, 36 assn, 48 scout (I think)

With land trick:

39 attacks

25 steal, 51 assn, probably around 65-70 scouts.

14. The hf land trick for spies is useless for ebs except to finish them quicker. Great for PvP but useless for generating eb plunder.

15. I see but it's good to know if I decide to start up another account in the future, though my spare time even for this one is getting smaller and smaller

And thank you rio, by the way do you mean each type as in one attack building and one spy building or one of each of the three attack buildings and one spy?

16. One attack and one spy, the type of attack building doesn't matter, although if you want to be a single building hansel, you get more hits with a balanced building.

17. Aright that's really helpful thank you ️

18. At Rio - so the HF land trick I get 39 att actions making average 800m an action, your saying I make barely any more gold than 26 actions for being a hansel? Any assn or other spy action win does add to your end bonus on ebs. The larger you get/harder ebs you do, this spy land trick does add significantly to your event items drops each eb, but also in gold.
    I will add that for me, unloading 1-2 times an hr and losing very little per action down to zero troops, is much easier than being an attack build and having to skim every 5 min 2 hits to get max plunder at end of eb. Each to their own style