Where have our epic battles gone?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Infam0us, May 31, 2016.

1. So guys, tell me what you see nowadays in WC. Yep, hte clans, summoner, aff, lotl, noobs wanting war. Ever get tired of that? I mean all clans run now are basic ebs. Ones that we've grown tired of. I mean I get the pay is good and all, but what about the smaller players? They're limited to haunting and destroyer pretty much. LIKE WHATS UP WITH DESTROYER NOW. Everyone can't get NUFF of it. We need the good old ebs. Tbo, TT, DS, SR. What happened to those? Epic battles are dire and limited now.. What do you think?

2. The only reason people are into Destroyer is the event.

Realistically, the only reason we have such a "variety" of EBs going on at any time is because of these events, otherwise it's pretty much just a gold grab. Any benefits of other EBs (like Mautos series for example) was the equip, which is now outdated and useless

3. game progression has been messed up since they released the hoarfrost.

4. Devs should try the first summer promo thing again, but with 3 tiers this time, that was a great way to get some otherwise unused EBs running again

5. Do you know those things called events? The items from those are better than ass greaves from tbo, among others ect. Even the starting sword for 10m all stats is almost better than stingpoint, just no use unless you're running it's BR.

6. Nice bfa ya got there.

7. Noobs wanting war?

Geez thats a nice sword

8. Ass greaves. That's what Parsfan needs lol. Enchant them up to level 1000 still wouldn't do him any good. 

...buy his mother a pair too lol

Go RANGERS!!! 

iPhone

9. You have had 3 swords this season Inactivehawk_FPBO_0.