good challange for those who think they kaw

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlI-_-dragon-_-tattoo-_-lIlI, May 31, 2016.

1. Let's be honest and say Kezzer is a robot and plays 23 hours a day. *moonface*

2. I made top 500 in one of those 2 week pvp events, I made 50 and 30s without crystals before. It's not hard if you are constantly active, I only got 20 because I would rather hit OSW targets than pvp event targets after I reached enough deals to rub it in my clanmate's face ?

3. lol, i got 7th place in 1st PvP event and used less then 7 xstals.

4. Gotta love the tiny accounts bragging about how many pvp items they got  is there anyone even small enough to hit you? Congrats you managed to hit someone else's tiny alt

5. I do that almost every week without xtals

6. I NEVER HAVE XSTALS :( but I do start sunday afternoon and get 20, how hard can 50be?

7. I'm small enough to hit her

8. This challenge is easy you cast spell in pvp clan and get whatever hammer or weapon there is and youll be getting like 1-2 items per unload

9. NEW CHALLENGE :
    Get 50 without Hitting an open osf, because that's all these "pvp" events are. Find someone open and go to town on em.

10. Now this is the real challenge gotta deal with return fire

11. Yea. He's not too good with return fire. These noobs are all mighty cause they think that pvp is 2 days and they can hit who they want without consequence for 2 days. Well, sometimes it doesn't work that way. You hit someone in pvp who is used to osw, you hurt their feelings and then they might just continue the pvp for a longer period. Try to get 50 things without hurting people's feelings. Now that's hard! I'm very sensitive.