good challange for those who think they kaw

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlI-_-dragon-_-tattoo-_-lIlI, May 31, 2016.

1. This round it was documents of surrender.
    The challenge is:
    Get 50 pvp items in a round without using xtals .
    Sound simple .
    Love to hear from people who have managed this or can take the challenge on ...

2. i've been hitting people all day, but i haven't gotten a single drop. what's the secret?

3. That's cool, but we all don't have time on our hands like you. We live something called lives. L-iv-es

4. PVP sounds like fun

5. Everyone is impressed that you set a personal goal and reached it. Its really impressive that you waited until after you reached it to say anything that way if you didnt hit your goal no one would know. Way to go out on a limb.

6. Got 88 without xstals a couple back.

However this weekend made top 100 in less than 3 hours.

#timemanagement

7. What even is pvp

8. i don't think it's that hard, I've gotten 50 a handful of times w/o xtals. just seems like a waste of time now :lol:

10. 50 is fairly easy if you have the time. Top50 is more dependent on how high the top50 goes.

Top10 isn't possible without crystals

11. I got to the top 50 without Xtals

The ideal is. To say about 10 dos ahead of 50 so when they do the last Xtal Rush. You only lose a few places.

12. Gonna add

ive had some amazing effortless pvp events and some pretty awful bad luck ones

If you are lucky to be in a clan with a spell on

If you are lucky to find an open osf

if you are lucky to get the latest "blade"

you can do extremely well with no xtals and being active

however none of those 3 plus no xtals - it can be a chore lol

13. Got top 100 last event no xtals.

14. I have had so many pvp events where I have got top 100 without using xtals. I did get top 50 once, used an xtal then.

Like vix said, if you have a clan that has a spell on, along with a sword, it's really easy to achieve that target without xtals. I've been too busy lately, so barely managing 20-30 these few events.

What I do is sit on easy targets (without towers) for every regen for hours together. Pays to know some of my enemy's timezones so I can sit on their troops and spies till they wake up :p

15. I usually get about 2 per PvP. If we add all of my PvPs up, I've gotten like 25.

Fear me.

16. Do you even osw bro? The crap you call pvp is barely something to gloat about.

17. Honestly the PvP event isn't even hard anymore and it's actually pretty easy for small accounts if you can find an open ps at the top of your range as well as an account to dump your spies on. Also it's cool you managed to get 50 documents and all but it's still a fixed tier. I am top 100 in the letter collecting event without any xtals which is harder to maintain and achieve than the top tier in PvP.

I don't want to take away from your achievement but top 100 without xtals in PvP would be far better to brag about ;).

18. @kezzer, the only thing required in that clan is activity, you're almost a sure top100 if you're active there.

19. This weekend was sad for pvp. Top 100 was only at low hundreds? Easy

20. That used to be the case (sort of) but now you need to hop around to get top 100. It's not as easy as people think.