What is a strip?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ZoomBoomBye, May 27, 2016.

1. I was not on kaw for about 1 day. Was off camping with some friends. Eating chicken over an open fire, drinking beer Listening to the owls. Was good times.

Better than the 24hours Max spent slobbering over pizza rolls in between unloading troops on all of his kaw accts in a dark room surrounded by 4 computer monitors, 3 hand towels, 2 bottles of root beer, 1 victoria secret magazine addressed to his mom.

2. So, what you're saying is that someone from an osw clan hit you, stripped you and then you made a forum post about it?

So... He got what he wanted then?

3. If a strip hurts you that much that you have to make a thread about it buy a overpriced ally next time if he keeps stripping you his ally collection will all be crap.

4. No. If you read what I wrote, that is not at all what was said. Hard to believe that people that can't focus for 30 seconds to read a post actually hold a real life job.

5. The thread was specifically about how that type of so called strip DOESNT "hurt". Unbelievable reading comprehension among Kaw players. Is this game filled with dropouts or people to just too lazy to read?

6. Can you read this to me please?

7. You're clearly hurting.

8. Maybe I don't have a job? Maybe I don't need a job?

My point was, you don't seem to understand that a lot of people who PvP see this as a win for him, the content of your thread is irrelevant, the only thing that matters is that you felt you needed to make it.

My reading comprehension is well above average, thanks.

9. I'm about to eat some bacon strips

10. I'm rocking the sea salt and malt kettle cooked peanuts...

Omnomnom..

On topic, for the first step of butt hurt there is always massive amounts of denial..

Massive

Tis a shame we don't get to see more of these threads in AT anymore..

11. Hahaha. Yes, why has Laysnot come out with bacon flavored chips?

Truffle flavor, sausage biscuits and gravy flavor...but no Bacon. Makes no sense.

12. Depends on your timezone

13. The reason it doesn't seem efficient is because you only had 240b out. If that was 20tril you had out, and you lost 60%, it would be much harder to recover the gold than 4 unloads. Plus OSW clans can do 96 bars in a few minutes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. 250b strip? Nothing special there. If anything it's a terror strip, trying to scare you out of hitting someone

15. You were stripped, but not cleared.

16. Way too many...6k+

General rule is 70-90% in first 2-3k steals is more than sufficient (including LB attacks)

Plus don't forget, BFA/BFE & Base Stat Size Differential plays a large role in % per steal taken

17. No its the same whether you get stolen by a 200k cs or a 60m cs. The only thing that changes is how much YOU make per steal not how much THEY lose.
    ^update that is wrong, bigger accounts do steal more

18. That's wrong.

19. That awkward moment when someone calls max's clan an osw clan