What is a strip?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ZoomBoomBye, May 27, 2016.

1. Hey all, quick question...

If someone buys an ally off me to steal the gold i have out, and gets only 3 steals out of it, does that mean I was stripped?

Or does that mean Max-damages is a fool and couldn't strip a half active, no tower, no defence pots having eb acct?

#calledoutinforum #pwnd

2. Oh dear, someone's lying about something.

3. Hahahah. Yes. Someone is.

Even I know, you aren't stripping someone with 2 accounts. And trying to strip a 250b Max plunder ally is just a waste of gold.

#Max-Delusional

4. Lol, why are you bragging about being stripped of 250b? 

5. I'm pretty sure he's saying Max failed the strip. Just a hunch, I can't speak for him.

6. Ohhh my bad lmao bout to say... :lol:

7. Thats weird. He posted that I lost 450b on his clan page. Weird. Does this happen a lot in Kaw, where people just make stuff up?

8. Yes

9. A strip is something that happens before one is about to shower , or make a little human

10. Also...

Osw ppl...

How many fb steals does it take to clear 100% of someone's gold they have out?

This is gonna be good...

11. Isn't the total around 2,400 steals ?

12. 8,632 steals which I guess equates to ~440bars (99.9%)
    Alternatively 2,877 is 90%

13. I love stripping, its my favorite pass time, and trust me guys, I rock the pole.

14. 436 fb assuming an average of 20 steal wins per bar

15. 436 fb? How could 1 person strip me of my gold, in only 24 hours.

Weird. These numbers don't add up.

Lets, for the sake of discussion, say I was hit by 2 accts (main and alt) for every hour I was inactive (20 hr) and he maxed on me with 2 accts.

96 bars to steal, what... like 40-60% of my 240b gold out.

Is this how strips are performed by osw clans? Doesn't seem very efficient. Doesn't seem like that would actually impact a player.

I can make that gold back in 4 unloads.

16. Not really an OSW clan is it then...

17. You're off for 20 hours? What do you do in life...

18. 96 bars would be around 78-80% of your gold actually (based on 20/bar).

I'm not gonna tell you that :)

Anyway, max is a noob so it doesn't surprise me.

19. Eat and sleep?

20. I was giving an extreme version for conversations sake. I know exactly how much was stolen.

Just wanted to stir the pot.

I lost less than 100b on an unprovoked, out of the blue strip. Next attempT on me, I lost 900m total on 3 steals before I banked.

Moral of the story - Max-damages is pathetic. Trash at KaW. Delusional enough or stupid enough to tell himself stories that didnt occur.