A guide for Forum Posting

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx, May 23, 2016.

1. Within the past few days I've noticed TONS of people posting small crappy forum posts so I'm gonna make a simple guide to help you noobs out.

How to do so?

Find a good topic!

People keep posting stupid $%?# on these forums such as "Why devs suck," "Hte is too short," and "Why mods suck." Get KAW_Creative! There are plenty of easy and simple posts you could make, and they dont even have to do with KaW!

Examples

1. How to ride a bike.
    2. Some type of KaW guide
    3. A story (KaW related or non related)
    4. Something useful
    5. A guide on how to forum post (Taken, sorry)
    6. Literally anything that has more effort involved than a WC post

Some Lovely Tips!

1. Use BB codes, such as Color,Size, and even Pictures, Bold, and Italics
    2. Be creative, dont post a topic you have seen 267 times on here already.
    3. Post Anime to attract devs.

This has been

Th3
    Cre3P's
    GU1d3
    F0ruMz

~Creep

P.s. sorry for failed bb codes I expect them.

2. While I agree with you that forums has had less quality lately, I have two things to say. Firstly, As summer approaches, you'll be getting more and more people that have free time, and consequently there will be better posts. Kinda like a downtime right now, exams all around, especially if you're in college. Second, I don't think it'll be well received if you make a thread on how to ride a bike Anyhow, cheers and kudos on trying to make forums a better place.

3. Surely, a thread on how to ride a bike one-handed while playing KaW would be more than relevant!

4. You forgot to post not to use blue because it sucks to read..

5. Yeah

6. *starts on a How To Ride a Bike One-Handed thread*

7. Yeah this thread sucks too

8. Why shane the creep sucks?

9. Personally, I feel this guide is an example of how to make a crappy thread.

I'll be honest. It's got too many colours and you're trying to educate pork. The fact is.

You need to be simple, short and pictures.

Imagine everyone as a child on the forums. That's how I see it.

To make a good thread, you got to be original. Organised and able to advertise your thoughts or facts without pushing your opinion on anyone (or at least with them realising that)

10. Post count 1699... Initiating Amish Party Life... Weird Al Yankovich tunes... Party in the barn....

11. Is there any criteria for the term "a bike"?

12. Actually I do have one good tip, take more than 5-10 minutes to make a thread, this one didn't do as well as a planned :lol: