LL Build Help

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IllIIlIISWiNDLERIIlIlIll, May 22, 2016.

1. What is a tank and hybrid in LL?

Someone told me a hybrid is 14/0/4/6 or something like that

Please help

2. Right now ps1 clans are dominating LL wars. That is the build you and all should have. 1 coe 23 sos. Good luck!

3. Hansel's* aren't dominating anything hybrid is a good choice op so you can beat the Hansel's.

4. Off topic i guess but i switched from hybrid to ps1 how do i play ps1 in war just sit on repins? Completely ignorant of what to do.

5. You made the right decision. You basically keep dumping troops all war so hybrids can't plunder you and skim steals on them all war. They make around 4m an attack while you make 7m a steal.

6. It doesnt matter what build u r tbh...if you are in a hybrid clan that has mostly pc users you will win a lot...if you are in a ps1 clan that has lots of pc users you will win a lot...bfe/bfa bonus also makes sure thet clans that war every war and pc users will continue to win most wars and continue to buy xtals for said wars. In the end if you land a spot at a clan that wars every war and wins you will win. If you join wc roulette clans or clans that accept people last min from wc you wont win.