Best way to grow new account? (2016)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SoH______R-E-A-P-E-R______SoH, May 22, 2016.

1. I am looking for the fastest way to grow a new account.

I tried hte with all LL filled with t2 attack buildings and only got 1.5b return on gold with over 1000 items used. What is the fastest way up to 500k-1mcs, to where you will start earning 30b+ from hte item phases. :geek:

2. By paying with real money.

3. As I said, I've spent real money, but it's a waste when you spend a seal just to get a 1.5b return.

4. Fill lands with forges and guilds at lvl 1.
    Do small ebs like reck, origin, the depraved.
    And be sure u get item phases use as much as u can.
    U should have 18 forges 6 guilds.
    Hire allies to be at mp...

Then change buildings to 18 coe 6 sos on ll..
    For every replacement of 3 forges build 3 coe then replace 1 guild with sos.

Changes should be done 1 by 1 and building t4 at lvl 1.
    Then upgrade all to lvl 2, then all ll to lvl 3

Then on hl build 10 colony 5 volary.
    For every 2 colony build 1 volary.
    All hl should be upgraded to lvl 3 only.

Then on hf build 12 temple 3 unkaris.
    For every 4 temple build 1 unkaris.
    Upgrade all hf to lbl 4 max.

Then move to osmon and abyss which are reserved for only spy buildings and towers if u like to do pvp or war.

5. Use that to buy ally an repeat new players make a few k per hit an that's how it should stay till they grow off eb bl an quest xtals an to answer the question the fastest way to grow is be active.

6. If you're lucky, get minimal rewards in the PvP weekend. Minimal rewards payout a few Silver Bars which is quite a bit of gold for a new account. Enough for MP and Some HL/Buildings.

Or just a few items from the 2 week event.

If you're super lucky, you can ally trade. Constantly till you build up 1 bil for MP.

7. What I'm trying to do though is gt them big so they can earn a few hundred billion from silver bar winnings by end of event. Maybe even couple tril.

8. A small, bellow 500k CS account can make top 100 in a pvp event easy. There's your trill to kick start you.

9. Use one seal to get in an Hte clan, don't seal any more times. Open the chests and stuff you get from the ebs with nobs. Wait until the event ends then upgrade. Then start sealing a ton, max xtal on every eb with crux and stuff.

11. He isn't a f2p player dude. Good advice though.

12. Go to the store... Yeah that one...the one the devs wish they ran but ex and disgraced mods run...