Plunder help??

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by StarWarrior, May 22, 2016.

1. Plunder on main and alt both decreased out of no where?

2. And no promos, no chests or battle cry. NORMAL

3. Eat a massive flying turd and you get a bigger reward at the end of the epic.

4. I'm not as desperate as you are, thanks though

5. Blood rain? The only difference is bloodrain.

6. Same dude! I just xstalled x6 only got 30.6b and got items to myself.

7. Make sure to have plunder spells you can get them from blood rains epic battles, Estoc edge by winning wars, they help along having those crux chests open the silver 100% or gold 200% or both where You can obtain them through the events and those special chests you get, it's a chance to obtain crux chest either silver or gold, when you attack or assassinate you should see these changes.

the plunder spells all adds up.

also what boosts your plunder at the end is having a clan that has battle cry which costs 59 nobility points per hour that will increase your plunder as well and when you hit items, you will see a huge difference.

also promo's helps also with this case, and don't forget to stay max plunder by having allies, along with that getting as many items in HTE can also increase your earnings.

Good luck.

8. I never used them before though, it has to be a glitch

9. Has to be a glitch

10. new player plunder bonus possibly?

11. This is interesting. How can someone ur size make 200 bil off an HTE without crux and golden crux and xtals. Also it was probably during the promo.

12. But i still only made 40b from all items and max xstal

13. That because you make more when you grow, you dont make much at 3mcs

14. Youre like 3 mil cs thats what youre supposed to make

15. Jesus h christ

16. Was expired long ago

17. FFA

18. FFA doesn't increase the amount of pots available to use.

At your size without significant plunder spells (eg crux) you wouldn't get 200b max XTAL and all pots.

19. At your size you wouldn't make no where near 200b an HTE unless you max xtal and have every spell imaginable