Fort McMurray Emergency Aid Results

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2016.

1. And apple takes a 30% off that

2. Think what u guys did was great for a good cause... You'd find we will donate more to good causes like this... Prayers to all of Canada for those involved directly have families that are hurting as well. Ty ata.

3. Before they made 100K for the typhoon, that was with only two games. We couldn't even make 100K with 3 games. Hmm

4. Glad I could contribute!  

5. Typhoon proceeds may have been off all purchases. This was just 1 purchasable item per game.

6. Actually they made $91,889.12 USD ATA topped it up to 100k USD

In this one they made $65826.59 USD (if converted)

The main difference is that the typhoon haiyan was more well known around the world and more publicized on the news. Even though there is a drop in what was donated just consider that a lot of money was still donated to the cause and that's what's important here, not about which community raised more or which relief event raised more.

7. So, that's like $15 USD then right? 

8. Event pls grant :):)

9. A huge thank you to all the players that donated. As a volunteer firefighter who helped them out for 105hrs before we were told we needed mandatory rehab time, I can tell you that the devastation is immense. A total of 2,400 structures of 25,000 have been affected. Thanks again ATA community, you are indeed awesome!!!

10. CANDA UNITED

11. People want their badges to show "how good they are" and apprently a tax break as well.

As Nightwing said. The best reason is to do it to help.

Good on the devs for adding the shinny badges and hte promo to make more donate though. 84 thousand is a great help and better than 83 thousand.

To the guy hoping they could make this promo tax refundable. Consider the HTE and your damn badge your return. If you want a refund go to the link and donate through the direct charaty.

For the dude who wants to know which game donated more. Poor question mate. I applaud the devs for not saying who donated more.

To the guy wanting competition.. Thats sick.

To all the donators, even the self induldgent, morally righteous punks, good on y'all for donating.

I only red the first 3 pages so if you posted after that you are either cool, dumb, greedy, blind, insane, morally self-centered, sick, a pretty good guy, a pretty good gal, evidence that natural selection has failed, a gentleman/lady and a scholar, or like myself, an ass.

12. Firstly, learn how to properly quote something

Secondly you really don't know what you're talking about do you??

13. Ayy that's pretty good

14. I bought my crystal at the very end of may 7th... I got no achievement for it.

15. I have no time for players who whine about what they get. If you dont like what is on offer, dont spend your money.

This was a wonderful gesture on the part of ATA for people who are going through a horrible experience that may well haunt them for years to come. 6 years after a fire threatened my home, I still freak out when I smell smoke.

Congrats to ATA & please to all those still fighting STAY SAFE.

For kawers who dont like people, vets in the affected area will also need help for pets, livestock & wildlife.

My prayers are with you all.

16. Only players that bought health crystals before 12PM PDT that day got the achievement.

However, if you did buy health crystals before 12PM PDT, I would advise you to send an email to support@athinkingape.com! :)