Fort McMurray Emergency Aid Results

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2016.

1. Perhaps another way to raise further funds is to work out how our purchases could be tax deductible.

2. Proud of you players,thanks to ATA.

3. How about just giving for the sake of helping your fellow man, without expectation of reward.

It was a huge plus that ata did the hte promo as an incentive and to reward those who contributed.
    However I feel certain that the majority who donated would have donated regardless of whether their had been an event or not.

Turning a charity and helping people into a competition seems extremely distasteful to me.

Amazing job by the community for raising so much in 24 hours. 

4. Remember this did not include nob purchases which would have been probably a lot more. I think ata should give half of the nob purchases to help the cause as well. You could've made rotwb double plunder as well but obviously only made hte.

5. Wish I could have contributed, thanks to all those who did.

6. Rotwb wouldn't have really done anything most people already have horns they got for free from doing hte I don't see anyone spending more on rotwb aside from a few noobs here and there that don't know better

7. Is that $80,000 Canadian or USD because it's going to make a difference

8. Also and I cannot remember who posted it first but.
    Hte seals can be purchased with nobs.
    As nobs can be earnt for free it may be extremely troublesome committing to donations that may or may not be based on real dollar purchases.
    As crystal sales are cash based. It is easy to see why the donations were based purely on them.
    Also many players purchase nobs with the daily sales and especially on Black Friday. As such most people that mass sealed probably had large supplies already.

I am just amazed at the generosity shown over such a relatively short period of time.
    And grateful to ata for running an event geared to helping those in a terrible situation.

9. As we're a Canadian company, that number is in Canadian.

10. I think we would of helped with out the promo, but sure the hte promo did help push the numbers up a lot I guess, I don't want an achievement to show I care,well done ata ,and well done everyone

11. Thank you all! Alberta and Ft Mac appreciate all your help.. ?

12.  this idiot

13. True, however people are competitive. If there was some small bonus such as losing/winning games staff will do ____ (like ice bucket challange, pie in the face ect), or the top
    __ doners of each game receive a poster/___ minute conversation with ___ it could encourage people to donate more.

14. Thanks for getting back to us with the total raised.
    I'm personally glad you didn't make a competition of this and kept the focus on the tragic situation.

15. Event tomorrow pls pls

16. Far out! Thats twice what I make in one year!!

IN JUST 24 HOURS!!

17. Following your Twitter page, ATA has recently announced to their employees that at this time, they're making their biggest profit yet.

Very generous of you guys to do this, especially when you're at your peak. Props to you guys.

18. Wow, that's a great number! Well done everyone! :)

19. I remember when Kaw was a top grossing game, 85k is a lot but I remember times when we raised much more in the community. Kinda sad to see what's happened over the years (I know my acct only has a year played but it's not my only one lol)

#191 for top grossing games.... Honestly wish it could still be top #100. Maybe that will change, adverts and other simple things could make a huge difference. Like CoC for instance or Clash Royal, both are okay compared to KaW. Never seen a social system or community like this in any other game I've played. Makes me wonder why KaW after 6 years still isn't at the top of the market. Then I remember it's because they don't put their name out there

20. What just what? However you look at it money was raised to a good cause. Also doubled by the government. Nothing negative bout helping people in need