[PROMO] 2x HTE Payout

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 6, 2016.

1. This is how free to play games become pay to win.

Great way to feed the ones who paid their way to strength. While the ones who don't trail behind.

It's just hard to see how this benefits the game in general.

2. This was mainly to go along with the xtal sale where the proceeds went to help people who lost homes and stuff

3. Yes

4. I cannot complain about promos like this.

1 it gives added value to real money spent, doubling the payout.
    Though I do feel maybe the eb should be replaced or lengthened due to the huge increase in kingdom size since its inception.
    Though the gold increase is proportionate I have seen some frustration of many players paying for a 2-6 minute epic battle.
    As well as some extremely generous players that deserve more thanks than they will get.

2 as this was done in my opinion purely to promote crystal sales during the Fort McMurray promo, it was an excellent way to promote donations to a worthwhile cause, whilst rewarding players for their generosity.

3 the hte benefits all in clan, so even the free to play players will hopefully benefit from someone in their clans generosity.

5. Great idea on daily xstal limit removed! I just wish it was for the whole weekend. Ata will make double what they would have with limit in place and if it was for entire weekend they probable would have made triple. I spent money on kaw this weekend bc it's a good cause. I tip my hat to ATA for not being greedy and helping our fellow man. 

6. Should have been all weekend

7. Has promo ended just got seal plz

8. Ummm if u gonna lift xstal restrictions during promo

Why u penalize ppl by putting ppl in xstal jail right after promo ends for using 24 xstals during that promo period.

Using xstals during the restriction free period shouldn't count against you - the xstsl clock should start when the promo ends

9. It's a garbage excuse. Xtal timers should have reset when promo ended. There was NO timer because regens were unlimited, Typical ATA

10. Real cute not even getting a warning on your phone

11. As far as I'm aware the system actually doesn't support something like that with the way promos and limits are set up. That said, I'll bring this up to the devs so we can look at it for the future.

12. At least we know there will be another in future :p

13. We've removed regen caps in the past for events, so I don't see why we wouldn't in the future should the right situation arise ;)

14. Event ??? How much did we make ?? Tick tick slow devs

15. During the time regen limit lifted used two crux chests and was only allowed to regen about 17 xs during that 24 hour period. Only for to use golden chest for two unloads. Game still has problem s

16. I'm a little salty because this is still a global announcement.

17. How about actually giving people a good a heads up about upcoming events? Especially when its something like 2x hte with unlimited xtals. That's something pretty important to be able to around for. Every other game I have played has had big events scheduled or been given 48 hours notice. Everything you guys do is derpworthy.

18. 98% of kaw disagrees. Love you. :)

19. No. I agree with Yup. I missed majority of the event because I was busy in RL (shocking, I know). There should AT LEAST be a 24hr notice beforehand - and technically this benefits the devs as well.  But I don't expect much from devs that can't even do the smallest most logical things, maybe I'll ask a Machine... With luck something MIGHT happen!  .... maybe