[PROMO] 2x HTE Payout

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 6, 2016.

1. Extend till sunday please.

2. Cant u extend it until monday or something? 

3. Kezzer wrote:
    The_Forsaken_Angel wrote:
    You should have in WC main banner total of money raised for Mac community please

support

SUPPORT SUPPORT

4. Extend both the xtal and x2 hte until Monday it also helps the fort mcMurray disaster

5. Yes do it to help people

6. I miss it already

7. Really you should keep it x2 permanently.

8. Noooo....but remove xtals would be nice

9. I think it should extend thru the whole support for the fires in Canada aid

10. Event is over and everyone's in xstal jail *insert moon face*

11. HOW AM I XTAL LOCKED FOR 7 HOURS IF UNLIMITED PROMO ENDED 20 MINS AGO

12. Extend please. Not chance to run it. Tyvm

13. Please don't extend this it is not needed . It was very nice to have . No need to be greedy

14. IDC if it's extended. There is no reason I should be Xtal locked 7 hours when the promo barely ended.

15. That sucks that your put into xtail jail as soon as event ends. If Devs are gonna do things like that they should let people know so that they don't waste cruxes, battle cries, etc.

16. It probably depends on the moment you hit the regular limit

17. It's because that's the time your xtal regen timer was set to. Even during the period where we had unlimited regens your xtal regen timer was still in play you were just never going to hit it.

18. Rip to the dream of x2 hte till Monday  #makekawgreatagain #noxtallimit #x2hteagain

19. No support to making it til monday. It was a short promo in order to raise money for charity however you have to remember that unlimited xtals and 2x hte pay is a great way to destroy the kaw economy so they can't do it on a regular basis. ATA is generous but they can't destroy their business.