Help me pick a build please

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Pheles, May 3, 2016.

1. Hello forumers, i need advice. Ive done well in this event and will actually have enough gold to grow quite a bit. My two choices war tank or EB build.

Option one, tower up, ive warred as a heavy tank and i love it, its a blast not getting koed or even coming close to it. E war is my favorite function of the game and i enjoy warring as a tank more than anything. So i could take my event payout, tower back up, get a little bfa and go back to doing well in e war.

Option two, dont build any towers and really focus on making gold and growth. This appeals to me bc ive never really had a large build or focused on growth or making gold and i wonder what its like to be huge.. maybe even BC one of these days. But id be sacrificing e war wich i love bc i suck at warring as a non tank.

2. Go hansel with a bit of towers...

3. Go EB build until you're at a decent CS and then begin towering. Don't limit yourself early.

4. Go turtle build

5. Here's what I would recommend, if you want to grow fast choose an epic battle build but also find a good lowland war group. This will allow you to get estoc's edge level 5 easily while making plenty from epic battles on the side.

However, If you want to war heavily then I would recommend building towers on Abyss and above to keep the plunder side effects at bay. It's worth noting that it's hard to grow as a heavy tank. This is because as you move up in indi war brackets you will need to build more towers, and that takes gold away from building buildings that would raise your plunder.

All in all, choose which ever option you think will give you the most enjoyment out of the game.

6. Ty all for the advice I appreciate it