War build/ Pvp

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Infam0us, May 2, 2016.

1. Hey guys, it's Flame. Yes, THE Flame. I made lb at number one a while ago, but they forgot to give me the achievement and I got so mad I dropped my build..  So I was inactive for a while and now I see all KAW is about is events. And how event equipment is better than war ones. Which is whack.. Anyway, I was wondering if I should change to a war build/pvp for events. I see they're making their way to the top of the events by far. Especially in pvp when other players can't hit them with success. I tore down many times due to the fact I can't decide if I want spy or attack. I like both tbh. (Don't tell me hybrid) So it's just a lot of equipment favor attack and all. Plus that's the main reason I kaw, for equipment. Do you even Kaw bro? Advice on my build would be nice, and a war build set up would be helpful as well. Just the basics on advantages and stuff. I know people posted before. This one is just hotter, cause I'm Flame. 

2. Would changing harm me in any way?

3. Oh man how have you been we've all missed you so terribly..

Don't ever leave me again okay?

4. So. You made lb? But now you just, like,can't figure out how to KaW again? Like, just do what you did before. Amirite?
    I really don't get why you're finding this so hard. Not trying to be rude or anything. But you should have a rudimentary grasp on build mech by now.
    Pick an end goal, then choose the build best suited to help you achieve said goal.

5. Stick with ur current build i would say

6. Best build right now is a towered attack build or war hansel