The Future of KaW Logs

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Harrian, Apr 14, 2016.

1. First things first, if you're on a phone or another iDevice please wait to comment until after you've viewed this on a computer.

Hey friends! Over the past few months I've been creating a web application that analyze the new war logs. Currently I'm in the alpha stage of development but I want to post a bit of a 'teaser' to gauge public interest in this information.

Without further ado, the future of Kingdoms At War logs:

(note color difference denotes different clans)

if you think this one is interesting wait until you see the plunder earned by action type!

Note I'm also looking for a few people who participate in Lowland wars extremely often and are willing to gather some data for me. If you're interested please post on my wall. Do NOT wall me to ask me to follow you.

Also note this is an extremely early spoiler. This is still a while off of being publicly available.

2. Edit: Is it possible to see what kind of actions were made?

3. Good stuff Harrian

4. Prime example of living up to the title of valiant knight! Looks great, can't wait

5. Phew.... It's ee "warrior" stuff..... Zero interest, but thanks for making an effort

6. It looks good, Harrian. Well done, looking forward to see it! :)

7. Thanks for the comments guys, I've added one more screenshot that showcases a little bit more of the juiciness :)

8. Pls imgfit harrian :'(

9. Please read first line!

10. Using the imgfit-code won't make any difference other than making the image visible on small screens. On computer I still can't see the last part of the image, and I don't have the ability to scroll as I've on mobile. Imgfit will probably fix that! :)

11. Updated the op :)

12. Thanks ^.^ makes reading easier imo

13. thanks for the effort but ya need to think of the wider demographics to have it work for most as most players use apps on phone devices, not pc.

14. This is really cool!

15. Stunning work as per Harrian! Really really impressed

16. Quite an upgrade, compared to former logs.

Would like to see ATA take a step in this direction. Splendid, kudos OP.

17. Really great logs. This is actually really useful and for the majority of players who want just a general overview this is perfect.

18. Ty harrian i am waiting for it now :D

19. Surprised ATA hasn't employed you yet