Free Nobility from Oracle works

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by T_ladd007, Apr 3, 2016.

1. I concur, whilst I've had some that didn't, I've certainly had some that paid out.

2. There ya go
    May I ask which offers you completed?

3. The coke vs Pepsi one, the Walmart gift card one, fritz lays, the baby diapers one lol. I did quite a few of them

4. Before I started the surveys I had 5 nobs. After I now have 122

5. All my offers are stupid games that don't work on ios

6. Don't bother.

All offers now are shifty.

7. They're working for me

9. I dunno, on Android. Had a few that haven't worked but the others gave me the nobility points

10. Should have been there for the legit download and play offers that gave 30+ nobs.

Good times.

11. Was it the old, download so and so game, open game and play. Then you receive nobs? I would've been all over that

12. Download and install game and download and play 'til level 2-4 or upgrade your castle, stronghold, hq or base to level 2-4 and receive nobs.

They paid pretty well too.

Shame they've "disappeared".

13. Strange also how these surveys aren't working for some. Granted, I did a few that never paid but the majority have

14. Just tried the Coke vs Pepsi one that you said works... Put my email in and no rewards. Now my email will get spammed for nothing :/

15. coke vs pepsi worked for me. 2 others i did gave me nothing though

16. If an offer doesn't work, take screenshots of it, and click the help button at the top!
    You can submit a ticket about it and the 3rd party company looks into it.
    I've done this for couple of offers and they always end up giving me the rewards.

17. Yes it the ones that say free no subscription really mean rather expensive subscription as I did one and got charged a small fortune

18. They are working for me, I'm not getting spammed in my emails. I'm up to 186 nobility now

19. It's a damn click bait... Wow. Never thought KaW would go that low.