Looking to grow

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by T_ladd007, Apr 1, 2016.

1. I'm a new player to this game and was wondering if any experienced players would give some advice. I've read through what I could on the forums, didn't understand most of it.
    I have always heard of the helpful community here, so figured I would give it a shot.

3. Just hit ebs and put on buildings.Can decide later what type of build you want to have after you understand the game more. I reccomend for now put equal amount of troops and spy builds:)

4. Spend a lot of money!

Just joking lolol. Check out some of the guides here in the forums.

5. I guess some of you didn't really read OP

They're looking for help to translate the guides into more lemans terms so it's understandable to the new player, without all the jargon that is in there

6. Exactly..

7. I can translate the guides to Jamaican, if that would be of any help. -insert moonface here-

8. OP the best thing to do is search that thread - link was posted previous Homes for new players.

Most of what everyone learnt in KaW was through our starting clans and other people

You will find different people will have knowledge in different areas of kaw and a good clan will have diverse experience in

Basic gist to making gold to grow is activeness though over everything else

Good luck and hope you find what you need

9. The starter's guide in the link is for newbies. Everything in it, is in layman's terms.

Anyone with a 5+ intelligence, should be able to grasp the gist. ;)