GR4V3'S building guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Proof that it is better?

2. More stats with less gold

Also it's been stated that it's way better for plunder than abyss (seems pretty obvious anyway)

3. OK the abyss costs about 112tril with everything maxed and all lands open give or take a few tril next to the new lands that cost about 500tril.

Unless the new lands give nearly 5x more gold than abyss which they don't that makes abyss better to upgrade 1st.

Edit how you go about it is completely up to you but I suggest opening a few of the new lands till it gets to expensive and you're better off going back and upgrading everything else.

4. Oh really? Here is the math:
    For a max building on ab it cost 3.49T for 3,904,480cs. On new lands a level 7 building cost 3.305T for 3,376,800 cs. Clearly ab wins

5. People forget about the hf aswell saying its best to max the highest level buildings HF still has pretty decent plunder and the upgrades are cheap.

And also why would you upgrade HF to level 3-5? They give the best plunder maxed.

6. Lol. You all obviously haven't seen chaos. He's lcbc. And he has about 550mcs from the new lands exclusively. This guy is a bit unrealistic in terms of funding the expenditure. But he knows what he's talking about when he talks about stat yield.

7. Unless you max them (or above lvl4for some)they are actually less efficient than highlands , I said 3-5 because you don't want empty lands

8. At bc you can now easily make 3.5+ b per hit, not including end bonus

Tell me again how abyss wins?

9. This guide seems so unimpressive.

11. Yep, let's verbally attack people posting on your guide. That should make people take it seriously. :roll:

12. Hes actually farming me for my post on this thread lmao

Change title to graveturds butt hurt guide

13. It cost 500T to get there

14. Op is an idiot this guide barely explains anything, also who takes advice from an account not even hf complete?

15. Ignore this stupid thread it's much better to do abyss first for a number of reasons.....one of the most obvious is people having to sit with 1-7 trill out waiting to ug osman buildings restricting your game play also hitting ebs for weeks trying to get 7t without the bonus plunder you would have eared uging abyss.......but the biggest point is the fact you get better stats for your gold on abyss......stupid thread. ..I think it might be a troll

16. This thread is crappier than this game, please stop

17. It actually doesn't. And with events its pretty easy

18. Go cry somewhere else

19. I put the effort needed to explain the fastest way to get bi, if you don't like it leave.

20. 3 posts all, of which are on my thread.

Onesy you really do make your alts too obvious.