GR4V3'S building guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Apr 1, 2016.

1. I decided with the new lands I want to make a guide for the quickest way to get bc.

Firstly get to hoarfrost as quick as possible which having max lvl (4) on all lowland buildings and lvl 3

Secondly get your 15 hf lands with lvl 3-5 buildings on them (your choice really)

Thirdly SKIP ABYSS

Fourthly build on the rai lands buying 1/2lands at a time amd upgrading each building to lvl 10 before moving on

Do this for all lands

Fifthly complete abyss

Finally upgrade your highlands buildings to lvl 4 than finish hf

And there you have it, fastest way to build complete

(ill post my calculations soon)

2. The point of this thread is that you get way more cs per billion gold on the new lands than abyss, despite the extra cost

3. You forgot the part where you go to the bank and throw your money at the devs.

4. So many holes in this dont know where to start. Fail thread

5. Piss poor thread mate.

6. Support

8. Instructions unclear, phone ended up in South Africa and I am now president of FIFA?

9. You're not even build complete yeh won't be taking your advice.

10. Ima follow this and if im not bc in two days you lied

11. Ummmmm, yea

12. Really, please state one

13. Basic mathematics, I understand that you don't get it

14. Would actually be better off completing abyss 1st but what do I know I'd explain it to you but you wouldn't get it.

15. Graveturds fail guide

16. The new lands give more cs per bill gold

17. They actually don't. If they do its not by much and do you know how long it take a player with only hf to get 7tril gold to upgrade?

18. Have fun getting that 18T for a level 10 when you only have HF. Idiot.

19. You can get the first 6 levels for the new lands for 3.3t, that's less than a lvl 10 abyssal building total cost and it give more stats.

20. 18 Trill in total, read my above post nub