New (and Familiar) Faces!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Ata_ better imo

2. [ATA] helps stand out as unique, and isn't something players are able to replicate.

3. With the red name color and the developer tag you have in forums I seriously doubt someone could be mistaken for you even if it says ATA Grant in some way. And even if they did you can just remove the account right?

4. You're right that it likely wouldn't have been an issue, but this further helps to identify members of the ATA team. It's only a visual change, and all should work just as it always has :)

5. They still want let me know their clan

6. Alright sorry, but it's been bothering me. When you added the new account in your list you used [], but left the old accounts as is, and they no longer match current accounts.

7. Might as well update this thread grant ;)

8. Welcome [ATA]Gregory

9. Still no Jean? ._.

10. Smh! Are you for real grant?? How about approaching a real issue! Maybe like adding an extra bar to the hte so players can't say [ATA} are con-men! What about the botting issue that is used more then xtals? Or how about the constant events that are killing the online community that (at first) you lovingly built up. Quit being cowards sort out your crap!

11. Hiiiii Greg. I'm kind of a big deal around here. Largely due to my Steve Harvey fan base that follows me around because as everyone knows... I'm Steve Harvey ;)

12. You do realize that they have different teams. The team that does this sort of thing probably doesn't deal with what you are talking about.

13. This is most certainly the case. You definitely don't want me poking around with EB's or any sort of in-game numbers/balance.

14. Smh even more. You work for ATA. You represent ATA. Do some representing, borrow a back bone and give us what we need.. not want. But need.

15. He doesn't have time for that. He needs to come up with the next RP story for the next event, starting tomorrow. Right Grant?

16. Such deflection
    Much evasion of criticism
    For real though... Wth

17. Kingdoms at War is managed by an entire development team. While I can relay information and convey importance of certain things what is ultimately created is not my decision alone to make. With that noted, let's keep on topic. Thanks.

Nope, story is [ATA]Miles.

18. Oh okay, so Miles does the work and you take the credit? Okay got it dude! 

19. [ATA]Miles is part of the creative team who comes up with stories, item themes, and the like. This is indicated by his Creative title on the forums. I've never said I work on story.

20. That answer would have been a lot more easily swallowed. As i am a paying customer I expect up front truth not a failed troll attempt in any further correspondence with you.

So happy we cleared that up.