New (and Familiar) Faces!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Pure_evil the strongest

2. Grant I know you have held roles in other communities before and from what I know those roles required you to be an active player within those games.

My question is do you actively play ATA games with a hidden account or do you purely just do community management? I know some of the support team have accounts they use or have done in the past so I was curious.

3. If you haven't noticed you have a reputation for being most unresponsive so you are now saying the other ATA staff are going to be more unresponsive than you. Might as well not introduce them then

4. I agree with this, I've seen one At a account make a thread (excluding event/announcements) since this was announced, I've also only seen them comment in the forums on this forum and maybe 1-2 others (again excluding event/announcments) so yeah, y'all are my favorite liars :*

5. Devs should really get into selling used cars, they would be so good at it...

I can picture it now

6. That's cool and all, but when are we gonna see ATA_Ruby?

7. From what I know she was either fired or left the support team as she know longer works there.

8. Who's this Drake guy.. Does his hotline blimg?

9. He's king of the 6... And by all accounts 11 ft tall according to his new cd cover...

/sarcasm

Aubrey is such a lame, and is the least gangster person in the entire GTA...

He's more like a house cat, harmless

10. Seems that, as with the majority of new players these Dev guys mostly gone inactive. :(

I wonder if any made it through the tutorial...

11. I just saw this and was dying

12. This is super late and all but since you are here Wana explain why Gaw was deleted?!?

13. We wanted GAW and you took it from us!!!

14. Curious as to why kaw no longer shows up in the apple App Store

15. You guys got Drake working for you now? Awesome

That hotline must be blinging with them support calls

16. Well, I guess that answers my question! Hello, Team!

17. It would be cool if you guys actually used the accounts though.

19. Support! Got either a bug or glitch issue. KAW is stopping then rebooting on me. Is becoming more consistent in doing this more often.

20. Sorry to hear about that! Please send an email to us at support@athinkingape.com along with your username and any screenshots of the issue and we'll be happy to look into it!