Towers most effective on which land?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kobe_Bron_Ginobli, Mar 1, 2016.

1. I have searched through forums for a while and haven't been able to come up with an answer to my question. I know towers will decrease your plunder, but which section of lands are the most effective in terms of placing towers? I'm sure it would be hf or abyss. Just wanted some tips from some more experienced players. Looking to war in the near future. Thanks in advance! ?

2. Abyss first

3. Explain

4. Putting any towers on the other lands will penalize your plunder. Youll notice a massive drop on your plunder per hit .
    Even upgrading them will do damage to it

However. Abyss lands seem to not produce the drop. Hence you can go tower crazy and your plunder wont dive

5. Thanks panda, adust, and onesy 

6. I was told by two people that towers in HF lands hurt plunder less than in other lands, o.o.

7. Abyss is where your plunder skyrockets, putting down towers that don't decrease your plunder but don't increase it either.

Hindering your growth with some towers gets you what if you plan on warring? EE which is too much of a hassle especially with the matchups and some mith... Mith is essentially worthless now. Mith eq gets pooped on by seasonals/event eq nowadays and the spells are actually really cheap.

Not saying you should become an eb fairy but war isn't as great as people proclaim

8. Well, some people war just for fun, and the less they care is gold or growing (some stay small to stay in certain bracket).
    Others war for event items.
    And others participate in OSWs.
    Towers are an option for a reaosn, just like every type of building... Just gotta know how to build them more efficiently..., :?.

9. Abyss and hoarfrost are the two ideal lands to build towers on.

Abyss does not (from my experience) have a direct effect on someones plunder. The highlands seem to have a minor effect.

That said, Abyss lands might not directly lower your plunder, but the amount you could potentially make if you built an atk/spy building is larger than anyother land also.

I havent seen anyone crunch the numbers but id still put the bulk of my towers on abyss. Hoarfrost lands second choice.

10. Like me , towers on hf & abbys not care much about plunder as long as I can hitting the EB's & great in war ... Lol . enjoy the kaw everyone.

11. Maybe.... Just maybe..... People do it for fun

Not everyone wants to bc

12. ^you're a little l8 m8

13. Y'all are trippin if you think abyss towers don't affect plunder.

14. Okay. Here it goes

Abyss>HF>HL>LL

Abyss dropping no plunder and ll dropping the most.

15. As Twinky said, they don't drop nor produce but just ruin the plunder you could potentially get if you build an attack, balanced or spy building.

16. Towers are useless when others are 450 mil cs....just grow, it's not like anyone will attack you on this game. I actually have to initiate all inc. No one fights on this game, they made it like pimd

17. Guessing you've never been in an osw or something.

18. Which would, unless I'm mistaken, drop your plunder from where it would have been, yes?

19. Me is confused.