PvP event- incoming attack activity

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MR_Un1V3r5E_ThE_MaCHiNE, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I've opted into pvp, and i have essentially been logged out of KaW most of yesterday and all of last night. One would think, that battle list would keep my kingdom in pvp battle list because I've opted in, regardless of if I have logged in or not.

However, from news feed incoming attacks, that is not the case.

It seems that there is zero incoming activity toward my kingdom if I log out for an hour or two. Completely going into dtw, then logging out, one would think I would continue getting inc one leaving dtw.

Alas, zero inc for an hour.

When logging back in, i get immediate 3-5 accts hitting.

Same overnight. Little to zero inc all night, while logged off. Once i open KaW, immediately i get hits.

Defense pot inventory appears to confirm there is not missing newsfeed hits.

Does anyone else notice this when they are not logged in, and then log in? Just wondering.

Since ill have a link now in active threads, i'll assume any new inc is not valid data, due to the giant link to my kingdom on this post

Happy KaWing

2. Yes I experienced this when I used to PvP. I think it creates a better PvP atmosphere and is done for that effect.

3. Its because you only actives show up on the battle list

4. So they see you when you log on.

5. Yep, when I don't play on my alt my main can't see it on bl but as soon as I login to Kaw on my alt it's at the top of my bl.

6. English please...

7. Yes I have noticed this as well. The only people I get inc from overnight are the people that I have been attacking during the day, so I'm assuming they searched for me. So is your questions: Do you go off battle list when you logout? I would say yes..

8. Only actives show on the bl..... When you log out after a set amount of time your taken of the bl as your not active. giving most time to regen. This is ofc unless your being targeted by people searching you out.

9. Yarmes and the barcode got it right.

10. The set amount of time is 15mins, I think.

11. Yep!

12. Ok. So that answers my question.

that would be why battle list stinks for open targets

Anyways.. I guess theres no need in discussing if this is good or bad for pvp events, devs wont change it anyways

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.