Nobility Points

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Azog, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do I really need to pay real money just to get Nobility Points?

2. Yes, well technically no. You can earn free nobility points through offers but they rarely work. You can also grind quests for a couple of weeks.

3. How can i get em for free?

4. Can i get em for free?

5. Awww,Well that sucks

6. Yes. Marketplace>Oracle>Earn free nobility

7. Thanks Jackson :)

8. Quests will drop nobs, but rarely

9. Pretty much what Jackson said. You can try free offer in oracle. Majority don't work, but hey you might get lucky. Or you can grind quest, though it's a rare drop.

10. Not if you know

11. Lmfao

12. over the past 2years hitting quest 1 ive got given abouts 20 free Nobility points

13. Wow... I got 30 nobs in 4 days..

14. I've gotten a few hundred so far. At 37k quest completions already :lol:

15. Woww

16. This is what surprises me the most about AtA developers, in the last year and a half, they have followed the lead of other tap games and flooded the game with 'In App Purchases' .
    What they did not follow with was the dropping of free in game currency.
    I haven't tried the Oracle options because I've heard they were faulty or crap, which is surprising because other games usually have faulty, crap and slightly helpful offers.
    Quest drops are to help out at the start of your game, so it seems we're not to continue playing longer that 1-2 years. ( Unless you enjoy dumping in your, or your grandmas hard earned real money )

17. Quests, real money, or the new way to get free nobs.. Devs actually did something

18. Has your question been answered? If so request a lock here or post on a mods wall.

19. These earn free nobility do work (games) the game itself should say "you won" then return to kaw

20. Thanks everyone for answering the OP's question! I will consider this done.

Cheers.

Lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.