Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Awesome

Awesome

2. Kinda cool. Dunno how it will go when implemented in wars tho

3. once again wars will get out hand.the allie market is tough enough why make it tougher? why make an uneven playing field again? did anyone not learn from past war seasons? if you wanna add something to the wars payout in silver bars and automaticly refund xtals adding bfa/bfe is going to kill ll wars.jusy my opinion. no support bfa/bfe

4. Seriously? If your clan is running a long EB go somewhere else for shorter ones.
    That actually made me laugh

5. Great!

6. Not in favor for BFA in ll wars . It's so obvious this will make it impossible for new players to join 

7. No update about this?

8. Probably wont happen due to a crap load of negative feedback - which is great

9. bfa= ally

10. I went from 243mil coin per hit to 62mil crappy. Please fix

11. you're not even close to max plunder lol

13. Bring back primal wars. All that was ever needed waas a combined clan CS braket like indi. Fix the match ups and primal worked. Or how about indi primal wars cause LB indi is complete crap and lowland wars lack variety. There only a few months old and boring already. Only random wars for 1 sucks. LL builds highly favour attack/hyb rosters leading to repetative wars and strategy... BORED ALREADY DEVS!!

14. Can you post war schedule? Sorry if I missed it. Just so much to scan through. Thanks. I really appreciate it

15. Lowland wars

Gotta get better in match ups devs. Gotta mix the builds in this very unfair advantage for ps1 as they're called now days.

16. Grant is an idiot

17. The only way i would want primal wars back is if sign up ends 3 hrs before war so an actual person can look at the rosters and make the matches. There was way too many times of no match or ridiculous matches that should never have been made. A simple program to do the matches isnt good enough youd still end up with matches like battlegrounds vs a clan doing their first war, thats a big part of why so many ppl stopped doing primal. Primal = no match or bad match 75% of the time. Just make all wars indi and be done with it.

18. Any news on when bfe/bfa will be applied?

19. So, has this been implemented yet, or still coming soon? Lol.