Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. With our Clan Roles update launching tomorrow, we'll also be implementing support for Lowland War Equipment and Ally Bonuses.

This feature will initially be disabled and will be implemented in wars in the near future

These bonuses will work as follows once launched:

Equipment Bonus:
    - Receive a percentage bonus to your lowland building stats based on your equipment
    - Calculated using the total fixed stats of your equipment
    - Percentage equipment is excluded from this calculation

Ally Bonus:
    - Receive a percentage bonus to your lowland building stats based on your allies
    - Calculated using the bonus stats your ally provides

Note:
    - These bonus percentages are an initial balance and may change as players progress

Note: This is currently planned to be our last update for users on devices running iOS 5 and 6 which came out in 2011 and 2012 respectively.

2. why bfa?

3. Sweet nice idea :D

I like this idea as it promotes growth in allies and equipment but at the same time it's not overpowered.

EDIT: The allies value needs to be increased a lot per %. 250k would allow players to double their stats with 25m in bfa. That's overpowered and not even hard to accomplish.

In order for this to be fairer you need to make it so that bfa gives you 0.5% per 50m as you can have far more bfa than you can bfe.

4. Yay bfa exploit wars start again

5. Note that the bonuses are not actual stats, but rather converted to a percentage increase on lowland building stats. It provides some benefit to grow, but should not vastly affect balance.

6. Bfe is very strong but means ppl will just uneq again like before to get easy matchups

7. Is it 1% for every 250k?

8. The values scale as players grow. You'll always be able to see your current bonus, and your next target on your profile.

9. No support๎–๎–๎–๎–

10. I'm on the ally lb (number 26) and this is the worst idea possible.

There goes the level playing field we love.

11. I assume it is 1% for 250k 2% for 1m 3% for 10m etc.

12. This is gonna be interesting

13. Except it will. Because people like Spaghetti will have 2m attack added where as I have none. He can plunder a tank from full as a Hansel.

14. I agree lol.
    The principle idea for Why LL wars were created was the level playing field.

15. Nice work kaw com, just what we needed!

16. Please lock this thread and say it is an early April fools joke.

LL war was implemented to make an even playing field so everyone can enjoy. With this implementation, this will give an edge to players with bfe/bfa and new players will get discourage to continue to join LL wars. Resulting the old primal wars turnout.

17. BFE wouldn't be terrible.. BFA ... Let's just quit.. Whoever recruits the most LB wins.

18. Suppote!

19. Why are you guys going backwards? NO BFA. It's been proven time and time again in other wars BFA ruins match ups. How do you guys not learn? Have you not heard the term "buzzed driving is still drunk driving "? Even a little percentage is too much.

20. No support.

It will discourage more players to not war. It will be back to square one again, no level playing field.