Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. I never said it was or wasn't I merely stated I have also suggested the individual prestige in the past on my thread. If you don't like the idea you are open to say it ;)

2. They may not mean much to some, but I know it would mean much to others. Honestly if people don't care, they wouldn't need to look at the stats but I know for a fact those that wouldn't care about them would look at them down the road at some point.

3. GREAT. NOW THIS CLAN REQUESTING ME TO HAVE MAX ENCHANTED EQUIP, BUT I CAN'T DO THAT. THANKS FOR RUINING LL WARS FOR ME. THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!! :x

4. Another stupid ass no match. Another war behind everyone in the chase for top 10&50&100. Make no match give war tokens ffs

5. uhm.. your clan says otherwise?

6. And the devs ruin war again for new players.

7. Welp. Ill just hop on the Nope Train with yall. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. Heading to Nopeville,Nopestown Nopehio. Nope Nope Nope Nopety Nope Nope. Nopes for u Nopethinking Napes. Nope Nope Nope. (Ps i never LL warred becuz NOPE) #NopeSupport

8. 0/10

9. Nope

10. Tbh you guys have ruined ll wars, no bfa bfe clans are getting matched up against lb clans. Please stop this and don't ruin wars which almost everyone was enjoying.
    And check rewards for war lb 10,50,100 I guess something is missing.

11. Lowland war, multiple people have bugged spy/atk bars.

makes skos hard, pls compensate tokens.

12. Ahahahaah those devs are dumb af. they want to kill their game - let them be. if theyre that retarded i dont think they should even be developing a game

13. They changed their mind, but at first I was requested to have all my bfe at max level, but I ran out of aqua. I can't max level yet, :( . So either devs re-evaluate this, either they bring back the aqua-inferno collecting event. And still that's no enough. What about hte bfa part? Weren't lowland wars the wars for everyone? What happened with that, :( ?

14. That, too!!!! I've been warring blindly. Nothing happened because of my build, but still, I did it blindly, :| :x :? .

15. This happen to me in the last 2 wars both in Indi and LL please look into this ASAP devs - Ty

17. Same problem

18. indi already have bfa n bfe y make LL wars same as indi? LL was the only fair battlefield without bfa or bfe 4 all those wanna war adding bfa n bfe makes it more advantage to the spenders ur just supporting those spends n fulfill wat they ask not those not spending u don't respond to 

19. I have yet to come across a spender that wants this change, myself included. /rantover

20. Is this already in effect?