Ultimate war KO tracking program made even better.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by HTLFreak, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Hello all, yes this is the version of the tracker I use that has HOTKEYS that allow the tracker to war and track. Please read the help menu in the upper right corner of the main tracking screen before posting questions here. This tracker should allow trackers to war and track without giving anyone any advantages so that the wars are fair and no TOU are violated. Please post here if you have any problems getting the tracker to work. Please remember that I am open to suggestions and ideas but just know that I cannot automate the process much more without potentially violating a ToU policy. You should be able to track mostly without having to even look at the tracker when you are using the hotkeys properly. Keep in mind that you should get used to the 3 basic hotkeys before trying to use the others and you should track on your own in war before trying to be the tracker for a war. If you use this program then check my Vadue account's banner to know what the latest version is.

NOTE: for classic game types set the minimum time to 8 minutes and max time to 10 minute.

ENJOY!!!!! :D :cool:

Features:
    1. Of course has hotkeys for fast tracking and message posting without having to look at the tracker.

2. Over highlighting filter for when the tracker needs to be fast. This feature allows the tracker to highlight a little beyond the player’s name in the CC KOed or RED message, the tracker will auto filter out the extra letters. Note that if the tracker does not highlight at least ever letter of the player’s name in the CC message then the tracker will not be able to find the name in the tracker list which will result in a Player not found message.

3. Has a quick tips button that will make a pop-up appear at the top left corner of the primary screen, it list most (not all) of the hotkeys for quick reference.

4. Do not track option so that unimportant CR’s will not appear in any list.

5. Sweeping feature to help the tracker quickly sweep through the roster and find players that are up.

6. Customizable message prefixes. Example is you can change the Open prefix to say Up (or anything else you want) instead of Open.

7. Settings save and load feature so that you can save and load your changes such as the KO timers for the different war types.

8. Scrolling feature for large rosters

9. Quick name search for when you know the CR but want to know the name.

10. Quick time change feature for when the tracker is unloading during the beginning of the war and does not have time to mark KO’s. The tracker can finish unloading then just start from the top and highlight the first KOed name and hit the Alt 2 hotkey if the player was KOed 2 minutes ago. (the tracker can hit 1 through 9 depending on how many minutes ago the player was KOed)

11. Can add the number of minutes the player has been KOed into the Window message.

12. You can invert the minutes displayed in the messages so that it will show how long the player has until they are out of KO or show how long the player has been KOed.

13. Auto-Generate the RED and KOed messages when a player is KOed or the enemy has KOed an ally.

14. It auto marks the enemy as up/open when the tracker uses the RED message hotkey function

15. Xstal tracker and message generator hotkey. (this is a manual setting that the tracker has to manually change when the tracker thinks a player has xstaled)

16. KOed timer progress indicator for a graph type look at the KOed status of each player and the progress indicator’s changes to yellow when the player’s timer enters into the Window time then it changes to red when the player is less than 1 minute from coming out of KO.

17. CR grouping feature so that the tracker can post group messages for CR’s in different groups such as all of the top plunders being in a group or hansels, tanks, and PS being in their own groups. The tracker can either post a message just for a specific group by hitting the hotkey for that group (up to 9 different groups) or just post the regular messages.

18. Time offset lock feature for tracker that know pretty close to how much of a delay they have when receiving the KOed message in CC. The tracker can just set the offset time to 10 seconds if the tracker knows that their computer always has about a 10 second delay then the tracker can put a check mark in the Lock Offset number box so that the 10 seconds will be added to every KO time the tracker sets when using the KOed hotkey or the CR or Name search boxes located above the Lock Offset numbers check box.

19. Time retaining prompt feature when using the KOed check boxes or using the Ctrl Shift SpaceBar hotkeys. This is for when someone post in CC the a player is up/open when the player is actually still KOed, this feature gives the tracker the opportunity to mark the player KOed again without resetting the player’s KOed time back to 0 minutes.

20. Tracker KOed time tracker so that the tracker can track their own KO times if they are like me and get to busy tracking and forget when they are going to be up.

21. Resizable with the Always on top check box allows the tracker to resize the tracking program to just the important buttons for those trackers that just prefer the buttons and do not want to see the entire tracker all of the time.

22. Adjustable Weak/Repin timer for tracking players that just came out of KO and are still weak. Once the weak timer expires the player is auto removed from the weak messages.

23. Up timers to show how long each player has been out of KO.

24. KOed order message generator for classic wars.

25. Newly added launchable regen tracker for low land wars. This feature very new and is going to have some requested features added to it soon.

26. Roster importing feature (please be sure to carefully read the instructions in the tracker when using this feature)

v5.1.1 added:

27. Ctrl Shift Spacebar hotkey feature now gives you the option to mark a player as xstaled. Now you can hit the hotkey and type in the CR followed by an x and the player will be marked as up and not weak and will increase the player's xstal count by 1. Example is if CR 6 xstaled you can hit the hotkey and type in 6x to mark CR 6 as up and not weak and increase his/her xstal count by 1.

v5.2.2 changes and fixes:

changed - The regen message now has the actual regen tracker time next to it.

fixed - The last saved settings/loaded settings will now reload the next time you open the tracker.

fixed - You can now change the regen times before unpausing the timers for the first time.

fixed - When you load saved settings the newly loaded min and max KO times are active instead of the tracker just showing the loaded times but still have old times in affect.

v5.3.3 added and fixed:

28. Added Chocolates WC Command Center (with my little twist)

29. Added the ability to reset the regen timer from the Ctrl Shift Spacebar hotkey.

Fixed - a bug that was causing the regen tracker to post the regen times for players that had their regen timer paused.

I recommend putting this program in its own folder because it will create text files that contain it’s settings. If you put it on your desktop/main screen then you will start having text files appear on your desktop/main screen every time you make a new saved settings file. If you want it on your desktop/main screen then put it in a folder that is on your desktop/main screen.

AHK File (Raw Scripts that make the tracker work)(must google/find and install the AutoHotKeys program in order it use this file, this file allows any Windows version to run the tracker as long as they have the AutoHotKeys program installed to include 32bit versions.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2CuS ... sp=sharing

EXE self running file (Must have Windows 64-Bit such as Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 to run this file)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2CuS ... sp=sharing

IMPORTANT: Some people have reported that their Antivirus scanners are reporting the exe file as a virus, this is what is called a false positive (when a anti-virus program reports a file as being a virus when file is not a virus or does not contain a virus) and you will likely find that your anti-virus program has a history of reporting false positives. DO NOT download and run this program if you feel like it will put your computer at risk of anything. If you talk to different players that track in wars using this program or any of my programs they can attest to whether or not this program has given them any indications of being malicious. NEVER download programs that you feel might harm your computer without researching them first; you will not bother me at all if you choose to not use this program however I would be pretty stupid to knowingly create a malicious program, or any type of virus, then put my name on it then post it in a forum under my normal names. I also posted the AHK file (just a text file with the .ahk extension) for those that feel safer downloading a text file and running the tracker from the AutoHotKeys program.

DISCLAIMER I AM REQUIRED BY KaW TO POST:
    Download and run any programs mentioned in this post at your own risk. Neither KaW or I are responsible for any damages or loss of data that may occur from you running or downloading any files mentioned in any post to include this one. HAPPY KaWing

2. I rate 5/5, this is a truly amazing program that works with amazing abilities. I have a Mac.

3. BTW, if anyone has any feature addition request for the regen tracker please let me know soon so that I can try to incorporate them in with the other features I will be adding soon; this way I can publish one update instead of several.

4. thanks mom

5. You are really awesome Htlfreak, so proud of u! :)

6. Thanks, I hope everyone enjoys it; this is the actual tracker I use when tracking in wars. I do not get a lot of feed back so I guess no news is good news. :)

I still have not gotten around to adding the features to the regen portion but I will soon.

7. Awesome! Sweet stuff

8. There is another feature I will be adding soon. Currently you can hit Ctrl Shift SpaceBar and you can quickly mark a player as up or down (KOed or not KOed), I am going to add in the ability to mark the player as xstaled which will increase their xstal used count by one, take the player out of KO and uncheck the Weak box for that player.

The Ctrl Shift SpaceBar idea was from Rumpelstiltskin a few months ago and adding the xstal feature idea came from Os-xCrest. Special thanks to both as they have contributed to other ideas in the tracker as well as helped test it over the last year.

9. Vad. You da man!

10. Used this a couple of times, great program.

Never knew you was a coder, I used to code HTML/Python - Good job buddy.

11. By far the best tracking program in kaw.
    I would have never tracked a war without ur tracker, it's awesome!!!

12. Thank you very much for the app.

13.  there an easy way. Which i cant share

14. How do you run it on Mac? I've wanted to try out HTL's programs but haven't been able due to being a Mac user lol

15. Download a VM (Virtual Machine) It lets you run programs from Windows and Windows can use a VM for running Mac programs.

16. Thank you all for your great words, am honored to hear so many good reports and I love knowing people are enjoy it. Hearing these reports makes the effort worth every minute. :D

Also, I added in a xstal feature to the Ctrl Shift Spacebar hotkey. Now you can hit the hotkey and type in the CR followed by an x and the player will be marked as up and not weak and will increase the player's xstal count by 1. This was the only change, more features to come.

Enjoy!

17. Tl:Dr something bout war

18. Bump for a friend