Ultimate war KO tracking program made even better.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by HTLFreak, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Ok ata. Hire this guy.

2. Bumping this for a friend to see

3. Friends don't let friends drink and drive but bumping them doesn't sound right either.

4. Omg im so proud to u my friend htlfreak :D keep up the goodwork

5. HTLFreak, love your updates and changes. actually love your whole program. wanted to give you props on the new stuff you updated. do you let others help update maintain your program if so i would like to request if i can be one of them. i am a programmer also and would love to add to it. if you would be willing pm me at ---MaDsYnN-AoW-SE--

Here are some cool things i think would make this easier to use if you are up to it.

Add the ability to change add time to window messages symbol or output below is example
    CHANGE: @
    TO: UP::IN
    OR: IN

Also add the ability to adjust how output is show below is example
    CURRENT: Window: @4: 5 8
    ADJUSTED: Window: (5)UP::IN 1:32 (8)UP::IN 2:10
    ADJUSTED 2: Window: (5::UP 1:32) (8::UP 2:10)

Add the exact time to each window instead of a group and to the minute below is example
    TO: WINDOW: 5 8 UP::IN 4:15
    OR: Window: (5::UP 1:32) (8::UP 2:10)

Add the ability to add a seperator to messages like you have for cr below is example
    TO: | KOed - 8 - Spider | Window: 5 8 |

6. What makes this any different from a bot?

7. War system is so bad it takes third party apps to make it work

... Explain how this does not give any advantage

It types for you, that's a huge advantage, lol give me a break

8. This does not execute actions on your account as known bots do, it merely tracks players by time.

9. I want to see anyone beat this without any third party program

It will never happen without cheating

10. You may not do any of the following to Kingdoms at War:

use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of Kingdoms at War

11. If noobs actually did ee they would realise this doesn't change much

While it is really helpful u can usually scroll back to 10 min in cc easily so this doesn't give much of a advantage

A simple ko. Order and quiet cc cancels it out

(Not that this guy doesn't deserve 100000 seals for making this programī€Ž)

12. Is that what tou says?

He is promoting a robot

Look at feature 2, it's a highlight overlay to allow the user to highlight names in clan chat

Plus sends automated messages into chat by pressing hotkeys

And look at feature 5,that is "retrieving any part of kaw"

And look at feature 10, it sends to say it unloads for you, that's definitely a robot if it automatically unloads your troops for you

And feature 13 flat out says it "auto-generates"

Is retrieving and indexing the clan roster, this is against every TOU

This is completely cheating, anyone not using this bot is going to lose

13. Yes, it was a quote from ToU. And I totally agree with you.

14. If empire_foxgirl is down with it, I'm down with it.

Warred with empire_foxgirl a few years ago on a much older account. Great EE'er.

Really, scrutinizing this program, I can see that it's merely a program that consists of several timers and some input and output if you can grossly generalize it in such a way.

It seems to make tracking more convenient than pen and paper. And haven't ee'ers always wanted something like this? I know something like it has existed for years already and war commanders have used it in the past and present.

I don't understand the misunderstanding. Maybe you are just so adamantly opposed to any automation including that taking away your jobs.

Sorry, did I overstep?

15. I didn't check when this thread was posted.

January 2016.

Flash forward to today.

Hmm.

Nothing has been done to remove the thread, poof, make it disappear, nor make it clear that usage of this program is vehemently against ToU.

What does that say about how the devs feel?

16. Has happened, multiple times. Since it doesn't automatically do any actions for you except hot keys that allows you to post up times and KO orders.

17. So your saying I can make a bot play kaw as long as it don't start until I press hot keys

I am very familiar with ahk

It can search the screen for a single pixel and is very fast

Anyone could make a program to buy an active ally by pressing a hot key

It will automatically press ally market delete the price to search for max then scroll down until it finds a pixel from bloodrains spell and hire it

Ahk is so fun you can record your mouse movements and it writes the code for you, so you can record yourself starting an Eb, as long as the game is full screen your mouse will move and click all the exact spots or you can make it search for the buttons for the same effect

It will even wait 15 minutes for it to start and then sit there and record all the tapping for you

But hey as long as you press a hot key you're saying that's ok

There is no difference if it's typing for you or clicking for you

As long as I press let's say control 9, it will start the eb and tap it and do all the items and when the eb is finished it stops then I'll press control 9 again or why not make it run all night long while I'm sleeping as long as I'm pressing a hot key before bed

That's not a bot I'm pressing hot keys

Just because it starts when you press a key combination and stops 30ms (milliseconds) later doesn't make it any less automatic than stopping 6 hours later

This is a slippery slope

18. You do realize this literally doesn't do any actions for you? When he says while the tracker unloads he's referring to the person. All this does is aid in keeping a list of KO times, same way I do by hand, but make it less stressful.

19. lmao guess not