Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Guys, I don't feel like reading through 103 pages. Chargehands are shown access to kick lower members in the table on page 1, but in the game menu, only shows mute capability. What is the truth?

Thanks,

Philabuster.

2. Chargehands can only kick Soldiers, not players with another clan role. Are you sure the player you wanted to kick had the Soldier clan role? :)

3. On PC under edit roles,

ChargeHands

Chargehands can mute players in clan chat for one hour.

4. That is probably a glitch. Chargehands should be able to also kick players, as the original post says.

5. What's the point of Chargehand having the ability to kick members when they cannot admit applicants,the Armsmaster has the ability to admit applicants and are contacted to get admitted if the clan is full.They have to go in cc to see if anyone is on to kick to make room these roles are completely screwed up,if you can admit you should be able to kick also.

6. Congrats  you guys just killed the newbies clan  how could you rule a clan when, to make someone admin, you need to pay 50b, as you re a small player who earns those 50b in 3 weeks 

7. If this is gruel it's a positive development. Crappy clans hurt kaw by giving player scrappy experiences. If you don't have a way to start and run a clan under this new system, then you shouldn't have it. Simple.

8. If this many roles are needed to run a clan then KAW is in big trouble it's almost like being in a kindergarten school.Granted a lot of the new clans made were destined to fail as most were made by alts,but with the elimination of the new clans where do the new players go.
    If a reduction of the number of new clans being started a simple doubling of the start up costs could have been implemented but alts would still make them there's still announcement of clans being made.

9. If your not willing to revamp this structure could you, kaw developers, please kindly explain why you've choosen this structure with these limitations. As alot of complaints and suggestions here about it so just curious why you dont seem to hear them?

Kaw can you please answer? I dont think Im the only one that would like to understand your reasoning for such limitations on this new set up?

10. Lol moose they could have just increased the cost of a clan  very easy way to stop noob clans. Most well run clans will tell you that this update has made it less efficient to run clans etc. it wasn't need to eliminate small clans and wasn't needed to run a clan efficiently that is done by good leadership not a bunch of coding.

11. Plz review roles n ask us the player what we think. Only 4 people can kick from clan invite n set eb but yet nearly every one can change clan page. The clan page should only be change by clan owner n 2nd role n all roles arms master to top role should be able to kick. Or make it so clan Owner can change thinks roles can do to suit individual clans

12. ❗What about Making The Game Load Faster at start❗ It Takes forever to Log on and most times crashes in IPhone .. Android is Starting to slow Also...

13. So are you saying anyone with enough gold can buy rank without earning it?if so what if you bought a rank Jane a higher up didn't want you to have it?you get booted and lose your gold ?I may misinterpret this but don't seem good to me

14. Only players with the Change Role tool can purchase clan roles. When you buy a role, you do not automatically get it. A member with the Change Role tool will have to assign you with the role.

Once a role is bought, it's bought. You don't need to buy it again! :)

15. The roles are anoying they where good as the where. All this to make some people waste gold/nobs again? Our clan almost 6 years and you make us waste our gold in this way?

16. Wow no end to the greed....now we have to pay for clan roles

17. Bump for Dylacer
    Took me a while to find lol

18. Thanks Delta2

What a crap farce of an 'upgrade' to the game.
    Please, for the love of God (or whichever deity you folks believe in) stop improving the game.
    I personally cannot handle it getting any 'better'

Bbl to edit when the words I wanna use are not filtered

19. He'll never be back.

20. WHY THE HELL AM I WAITING HOURS AT THE DOOR OF A CLAN BECAUSE THESE STUPID ROLES LIMIT WHAT PEOPLE CAN DO?! AT LEAST MAKE IT FREE TO OPEN UP SLOTS FOR THESE STUPID ROLES SO ITS NOT AN ISSUE FOR CLAN OWNERS TO ALLOCATE BETTER ROLES TO MORE PEOPLE!!!