Free Nobs and Fast Surveys

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by FIGURE8, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

hard finding legitimate offers :-/

2. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

I only have surveys

3. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

Community working together

4. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

I don't see any app offers, only surveys

5. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

There are mostly app offers for me, just a few surveys. I think it depends on which country you are in.

6. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

I killed kaw and restarted it to find only app download offers giving everything from 1 nob to 9 nobs.
    My previous offers included all surveys giving a thing from 10 nobs to 140 nobs.

7. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

Bumping bc other useless complaint threads are forming.

8. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

9. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

^ yes I'm Australian

10. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

Wth.. Thats alot of nobs

11. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

Where the Sergey?

12. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

By the way... You'd be an idiot to actually enter credit card info onto one of these scam offers. Seriously ppl, don't give out your legit info

13. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

Thats a good thought,
    In which case, we use proxies and VPNs....

14. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

What has this game came to.. I come back and every time you log in offers are popping up on the screen... 25% plunder bonus is displayed for on the Eb screen permanently encouraging spending, and scam offers. This game is a joke and the age restriction should definitely be upped due to these features, especially these surveys.

I tried one, it asks you to enter your phone number to confirm a code. Then you get a message after saying you have subscribed for 4.50 a month and to stop the subscription text a number. Blatantly getting you to text some dodgy number and get a ton of money ripped off you. I hope kids that play this game are careful.

15. The car insurance ones pay fast.

16. Re: Easy Nobs and Fast Surveys

I think thats the gambling site or a trial of some sort.or the site that gives nobs at 80% of the cost here. They wont give 10 dollars away for a simple email or survey